Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

68 results found

1. I'd like to be able to use Magic Move which is the function of keynote for screen transition.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. For usability tests, I want to disable/hide the hotspots when you click. The hotspots make the tests too easy for the user.

The main reason I changed to Adobe XD is that I can do everything with just one tool. Now I have to use InVision/Marvel again for the usability tests because I can't disable the hotspots.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Adobe Xd needs widgets libraries to create a new menu from scratch, In this way helps us to create an screen easily doing drag and drop.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve been working with a variety of partners to provide more robust UI kits for you to use, including menu elements. Apple, Google, and Microsoft have all provided a number of different UI kits with sticker sheet elements to get you started.

Note that you can also create new artboards by simply switching to the artboard tool and clicking.

Please do feel free to file a new story if you’d like to see additional features.

Thanks,

-Elaine

4. I'd like to be able to change a subsection of a page based on my selection, like you can see at http://tabtab.be/

タブで遷移

日本語で失礼します。

現在、プロトタイプモードでは、ページ全体の遷移しかできません。
    例えば下記ページのように、タブで選択した箇所のみ情報が変わるような遷移はできないでしょうか。
    http://tabtab.be/

情報サイトでは、タブ切り替えをよく使います。
    このような遷移がプロトタイプモードで作れたら、イメージ共有がスムーズになります。
    現在この機能がないため、XDをプロジェクトで使うのをためらっております。
    ぜひ追加機能をお願いします。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be excellent if one could export a prototype so it could then be hosted for web with HTML markup. The perfect example of this need comes in when we do usability testing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When you select the previous art board option you are not able to change the animation mode and timing like other prototype links. Is this a bug? It's a shame and a problem in my estimation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I have three iphone 6 screens.

Menu, Home, Content

on the content screen I changed the height to (1,000px) the width on all three are 375px. On preview it breaks and trys to display the entire screen. By deafult I expected to have the screen scroll to show all the contents of that page. I did not expect it to try and show all the content. It took me about 30mins to realize what it was doing. And that I cannot have it scroll. This is not cool, need to be able to show this in all my previews.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With the latest version you can scroll “long artboards” … We’ll be continuing to improve this feature add additional scroll related features (e.g. viewport scrolling), but for now I’m going to mark this as complete.

8. Currently when update a shared prototype, it replaces the previous version, it would be nice to have the option to retain previous versions.

These versions could then be compared side by side to easily review changes, as an added bonus the versions could be linked together so as you navigate one version the previous version would move in sync (where possible)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →