Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1367 results found

1. Converting text to numbers with the click of a button can definitely reduce a lot of time as there will not be any necessity to manually add the commas between the digits.

Here is my Visualization of how the concept would be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Like in Illustrator, to have the ability to edit things with preview bounds for things that have a border that are done with the pen tool/line tool/imported SVGs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  3. Either display the last edit/change in the window title where the file name resides or better yet, each artboard also displays the last change time and date. This is very important for large companies which has multiple designers working on a single file.

Please see attached mockup, refer to the middle window title.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The addition of a few features to the right click menu in the assets panel would definitely improve productivity.

1. Rename - The ability to right click and rename objects in the assets panel would greatly improve the ability to organize objects instead of the current method of navigating to list view and then renaming objects.

2. Edit - The ability to right click and edit any asset (as is currently possible only with colors) would be extremely useful for assets that are used infrequently in large projects that would have to be found manually and changed on the canvas.

3. Export -…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The fixed position option is fantastic but could benefit from being easier to access. Adding the fixed position option to the context menu or just adding a a keyboard shortcut would greatly benefit many designers' workflows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be great if we had an option of whatever we want to select group or specific layer via select tool default options. I guess it's much more frequently used to pick just one element instead of picking whole group.

So for me, for example, it would be much easier if by default it would be to just pick one emelement by click, rather then to press CMD all the time i want to change something inside of group.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When I'm distorting a shape (say a rectangle) into another shape (say a trapezoid), I'd like to know see reference guide to the vertical and horizontal centers, so I know how far to move the distortion points.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Shortcut for color picker and import of hex directly to color library.

First off, great tool you have created so far. Secondly I wanted to propose to have shortcuts for the color picker. I find the new version pretty great already, but what I am really missing is a shortcut, similar to that of photoshop, illustrator, indesign, …
    My guess is that since you have 3 distinct colors to choose (fill, outline and gradient) this poses a problem. I was wondering, if you still can’t make a version, like that of PS. Press "i" to choose the tool (should be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Any UI Kit for Google Glass Enterprise?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Can it be integrated with Adobe Sensei in future? That will surely automate few things for the end users

1) UI kits can be automatically downloaded and installed within XD. Suppose a user is working on the android artboard, he will get all the android related UI kits on the go.

2) Specific UI elements can be searched by name and instantly applied in the design system while working, it will surely save time when one had to find specific UI element in a huge document.

Think of a side panel of UI library integrated with Adobe Sensei doing all…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It'd be nice to ALSO have a right-side handle for point text, with adjustment anchored to top + left.

The existing bottom handle that's anchored to top is a bit awkward for me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be nice to switch ON/OFF the assets layers panel by clicking the left edge of the XD window beside the current buttons.

I find myself switching the assets on / off depending on work size displayed on the monitor

( the opera browser has such edge )

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When you copy text from a website, mimic the CSS too

When designing changes to existing websites, it would be amazing to be able to copy/paste text in and have it be the same size/colour as it was on the site.

I realise this might need a browser extension or something, but if you go down that route then actually being able to copy all kinds of elements from an existing website would be game changing.

An alternative to the extension on a live website route, would be saving a website and opening it in XD in an "import mode"…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When added images to the repeat grid from my CC Library, I'd like my selected images to have a number show the order I have selected them in. Since they will fill into my repeat grid in that order, I'd like to double check the order prior to dropping them over.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. color coating art boards. So settings pages are one color, profile pages are different color etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. To keep my design clean and tidy I always copy my existing artboard with all appearances to the next spot up/down/left or right from it. I alwas have to take into consideration my zoom then to make sure the snap will keep my distance the same as from other artboards, while this could be done without careing about the zoom, nor using alt + drag.
    Part of the functionality already exist as when you copy paste exactly this wil happen, you cannot though nor choose the direction (always paste on the right from prev) nor change the distance.
    Of course…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hey Guys, sometimes i want to copy the coordinates of a locked Item, but i have always to unlock the Item to copy the Coordinates. What about, when u change it to make the copy possible but forbid to change the coordinates of a looked Item.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. After I've added a symbol from the symbols panel it would be a real timesaver if XD automatically switched back to the layers panel when selecting another element. This would remove the need to navigate to the bottom right of the window and switch the view.

From my experiences, users tend to drag a new symbol to their artboard then manipulate it or another element, very rarely navigating back to get another symbol.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Working on UI on embedded hardware, sometimes there are limitation about the colour spectrum that can be used.
    Above all, the RGB565 (16bit total, that means 65.000 colurs) is very often used. Could be possible to implement this palette native in the software and also in the export options?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'd like to either have a scroll bar or +/- arrows to let me change the stroke without having to guess a number. Also, if I do change the value by typing a number, I'd like that result to be automatic, without me having to press enter to see if it fits my needs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)