Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

449 results found

1. Allow user to tag or put animation order on symbols or text to determine which animation comes first and which comes last.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Good day, recently download 3 times Adobe XD and always download in Chinese language!
    How can I pass it to English?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! To change the language in XD, check your system’s language settings. From Windows, go to your Windows Settings > Time & Language > Region & Language, and ensure English is above Chinese in your preferred languages.

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Would be nice, if we can change the font for the whole document. Something like Sketch Typeface.

Check the below link

https://vimeo.com/305601486/a1388ac3a9

(Start Time: 14:07 - End Time: 14:13)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Having the option to select an object and seeing what type of font or color is being used for that specific object instead of sampling.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. This has happened to me a few times, when a file is shared between two designers, occasionally the font will load differently, even though we have the exact same font. Typically what happens is the line height of the font shows up differently. So if I open the file - everything fits fine in a text box, if she opens the same file with the same font, the 2nd line may is missing.

There was a rare case where if I open the file the line heights are 20 pxs off in the line height field.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Beyond Symbols, there is a need to have reusable Components. Where Symbols are a reusable group of elements, a Component is a reusable group of mini artboards that could be placed into a larger layout.

Having Components:

1) Opens up the possibility of showing on-page interactions without having to duplicate entire artboards of content.

The dream is to have each element only once in an entire project because making a single edit when you have duplicate content is a nightmare. A use case example would be needing to show all the states of a small newsfeed widget with tabs for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks a ton for your feedback! This is in line with what we want to do. All three of these behaviors are actually already captured in UserVoice and are waiting for your upvote!

9. Hi! I would love if you could create a parent or a smart object inside XD so that you not need to apply small changes to all of your artboards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The possibility to extrude
    Currently, I can add and move more handle points by double-clicking on a shape. I would like to extend this feature to surface extrusion. Attached Video for better understanding.

Example:
    In practice, a column and a horizontal menu will be built.

Current work steps:
    Create 2 objects for the column and for the menu above.

Suggestion for improvement:
    I can drag the area between two touch points. In other words, a third point appears as the center point and over this point I drag the shape in the desired direction. So just like I can edit…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Required Layer effects like inner shadow, Bevel emboss, glow, mode changes like overlay, luminosity etc, image desaturation, brushes, Ruler missiong in Adobe XD

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Integrate photoshop features with adobe xd, so that we can incorporate image editing with web designing. Features like blurring the image, cloning tool, stamp tool etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! Many of these ideas are already filed as separate requests within the database. Please do upvote those or file specific tools you’d like to see us have!

By the way, we already have object blur to blur an image.

13. Please make this possible. Copy image by selected area. As in photoshop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The selection will "auto-select" a shape when I hover over it, however I want to select elements within that shape and not the containing shape as well.

Use the "shift" key or equivalent to only select elements are completely within the selection area and not items below the mouse cursor, when I start the selection.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Transform Tool:

A huge amount of friction can be removed from the conceptual design phase with a transform tool that can scale a group of selected elements and scale all attributes proportionately, including text sizes, line spacing, stroke width etc.

It's very common in early stages of design to have groups of items go back and forth in size, arrangement etc.

We also get many cases where clients add elements later in the process, necessitating resizing of other elements on the screen.

Having to change line spacing, text size, space after paragraph, stroke width on every one individually is a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make non stoppable animation to animate new items for example to catch user attention

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Can you give an option for an inbuilt icon for android and ios and also suggest for both ios and android.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hey,

1. when you are about to create a new document with custom size on the startup screen, you enter the width in .px and when you press 'Tab' you can't move to the height field 2 please add an eyedropper shortcut
    2. on mac, when you are about to export a design, and the pop-up dialog appears, the 'command+R for example shortcut doesn't work :-)

thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. need to see have to use the program from start as nothing i do seems to be working i need the basic basic like how to open

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When dragging icons from Noun Project App into XD there is an issue with XD not recognizing SVG's. The SVG icon is only recognized as a png element? When doing the same in other programs (illustrator or photoshop) or in your competition Sketch this is not a problem! Currently, the workaround is to drag from noun project into Illustrator and then copy into XD but obviously annoying.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)