Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

449 results found

1. bug report has become read-only.
    this is a major bug
    eyedropper tool is broken

When picking colors, a slightly different color gets picked

I'm on 2018 mac pro
    v 25.2.12.3

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It would be nice to be able to achieve some of the things I can so in Sketch but not in XD

For example, It would be nice if I were able to do some very basic image editing within XD, without having to open photoshop, such as colorizing, objects (icons) and images on the fly.

Also, it would be super awesome if it were possible simply to eliminate backgrounds and create transparencies on the backgrounds on raster based objects within the Adobe XD application.

Some might say that these functionalities are over the top, but after having some of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please file each feature request individually, to keep the list tidy and so others can upvote the specific features they’re interested in.

I think several of the things you mentioned are already covered by existing requests. Please upvote:

You may also find that some plugins can help ease the pain points in these areas a lot.

3. sometime when the artboard get complicated, I often use the layer panel to select object. Then, if I press arrow key to move the selected object, it's just cycle through the layer instead of moving the object. I have to click on the UI outside the artwork first for the arrow key to move the selected object, which is very frustrating. I remember adobe XD didn't have this useless feature in the previous release. maybe other people use this feature, but my workflow doesn't. so, please at least give an option to turn off this useless feature.

Until last year,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'm using iPhone XR, I have updated both the XD App and iTunes, my iTunes working properly but XD not previewing my prototype while I connect to my windows 10 pc with USB.

The problem is with my Adobe Account. I Tried multiple times with multiple accounts in multiple PC's, only my adobe ID doesn't live previewing my Prototype.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It seems like Figma is doing everything better than XD. So, if Adobe just adopted all the same features and tried to make them even better without messing it up, we wouldn't even need this forum.

simple.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I can't use shortcuts to switch between windows.(cmd + ~)
    This might be a bug.
    Please fix it.

I'm using

MacOS:High Sierra ver.10.13.6

Language:Japanese

XD: ver.25.2.12.3

ウィンドウの切り替えショートカット(cmd+~)が効きません。
    不具合かと思いますので、修正希望です。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The co-edit continue to crash. I tried the co-edit with people in foreign countries and people in the same office with me under the same network, no matter what, Adobe keeps crashing on us.

XD crashed so much, and you can't disable co-edit once you enable it, my co-work had to copy and paste the stuff to a new file and work from a new file.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Is when we have a webpage and we want to share a Datasheet in pdf.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I'd like to be able to open up the path of a closed shape. Like in Illustrator.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Some time keyboard not working with xd ,no action perform from keyboard.Like save file,move right left up down ,copy and paste

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. クラウドドキュメントで作成していたが全く保存されていなかった。
    作った分がかなり消えました。
    履歴も取れていなかったようで復元もできない。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

これを体験して申し訳ありません! この問題をコミュニティサポートフォーラムに提出するか、カスタマーサポートに連絡して問題を解決してください。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=relevance&filter=all

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

We’re sorry you experienced this! You should file this issue on the Community Support Forums or contact Customer Support to get the issue resolved. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=relevance&filter=all

12. Copy and Paste Artboard design specs is a similar feature request to Copy Paste Layer Styles seen in Adobe Photoshop with being able to

This feature request would not only speed up productivity but would especially help when applying multiple auto animate specs across multiple artboards in an XD file

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. On Hover to provide tooltip or pop-over,
    As of now you guys have provided the On hover component/button styling. But we need to add tooltips at times or a mini popover on hover which will be helpful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I think the design quality in PS is more crisp in compare to XD can you do something for it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Process : Highlight text (to be changed) go to font weight panel and click the arrow nothing happens the user has to double click and then we see the drop down. this makes no sense?
    Maybe this is just me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Between version 13 and version 14 while editing text with bolded and colored text, the bolding and color of the text shifted (see attached image). Bold/color has changed randomly in the middle of words in multiple text boxes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How to reproduce the bug :
    - Select a group of elements
    - Unselect the upper element (top element in front of others elements)
    - Right-click on the group

the selection is lost and the top element is eventually selected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The prompt message that shows upon any changes made by the invitees, would be even more helpful if it can be accessed manually at any point of time (or atleast stays there all the time just like "missing fonts" message), which would actually keep us posted on the "changes" status and never miss out them. Also, adding to it, just like someone said in the discussion already - to opt in/out for auto "accept changes".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Asset Panel Bug in New Update:
    Just updated the XD i have noticed that sometimes the renaming of a component does not work to make it work again i have to restart the XD. The cursor and the keyboard both stop working while trying to rename.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'm facing this issue from the "Text transform "update.

Source file created in Mac device, when I use the file in windows facing text transformation in ALL CAPS (original input) used uppercase in this scenario.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)