Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

12 results found

1. Give us back the option to open files from "My Computer" on the XD "Home" screen. I used to have this option, but in the current version, it no longer appears. I'm unable to open and existing file from the Adobe XD Home screen unless it was one of the most recent files.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

30 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Trying out the new coediting feature in November 2019 update. It's good and convenient. However, i currently encounter document crashing as it is unable to reconnect.

Having previous version is helpful as it backs up my working file and enabling me to download it. But I would still like it to be saved into the same document instead of forcing me to close. The current cloud doc is considered as a corrupted file. It is troublesome as I need to recreate a new cloud file for other partners once again. Viewer/reviewers also cannot use back the same link to view…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    1. Why don't you extend the language of the software even to Italian? Are we children of a minor Adobe by chance?
    14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. I really enjoy working with CC libraries. But within the German version of Adobe XD it's called "CC-Bibliotheken" in the menu but the panel is named "CC Libraries".

So please change the wording from "CC-Bibliotheken" to "CC Libraries" to make it consistent.

Thanks!
    Rainer

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. "Starting from April 2020, these features that are currently a part of Adobe XD ...
    Saving to your computer, though you can still save to cloud documents."

Feature request: Don't remove local saving. Why would you do this? What possible benefit does this have for me as a user? Why would I choose to use a service that doesn't let me save my work locally?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Major releases seem to get changelog updates in a handful of places, but not all updates are clear as to what is actually being improved. It's kind of annoying and confusing to update, like the one 2 days ago for example, and have no clue what's changed even after a google search. It makes it unclear if this is the "monthly" update or bugfixes or whatever. Would be cool to see what's actually improved.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. My marketing team and my design team need to align. We would like to have a design management system where we can update our components, colors, fonts, styling, spacing etc.

As the leading design product this should honestly be included anyway!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now publish from XD to a Creative Cloud Library, which can be used across multiple teams. If you’re interested in more specific things that you’d like to have in CC Libraries, please do feel free to file a new ticket.

7. The iPhone 12 Pro max is out for months and the resolution of this device is different from other devices, so need a template for iPhone 12 Pro Max.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. please add clear recent files ~ my recent files are so messy now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. There’s already a way to do this – open a document, select the hamburger menu in the upper left, select “Open Recent,” and then select “Clear Menu” from the bottom of that drop-down. Your Recents should then be clear. Hope that helps!

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. This is in reference to the app's landing page or opening window (with no file open or started yet).

The attached image shows the opening window when Xd starts up. The window is not resizable, and has opened to my full screen length, rather than above my dock at the bottom. I could not see the rest of the content, and cannot move this window or resize it to fit above my dock/apps.

I know a solution is to move my apps/dock just so I can see what is there, but I don't think this is good for a user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You have double scroll bars in the grid view. Makes trying to scroll weird. I have to manually click the outer scroll bar to get it to scroll properly.

I'm not 100% sure that this is the only element with this name, but this is the element that I edit in the web inspector to fix the issue.

Currently, it's css rule for overflow is "overflow-x:hidden", to fix this issue it needs to be "overflow: hidden" (not jus the x).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →