6 votesbug-needs-more-info · 6 comments · Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only) » Functional · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Also left and right arrows keys move the selection into higher (or lower) level layer
This bug happened randomly across 2 or 3 files that I'm working on during those last days..
@Cris : Exactly !
It happens when (on my PC descripted in my first post) :
- I ctrl + clik on layer on the artboard in order to select it
- then I hold shift key to select several layers from the one selected, in the layers pannel
- when I press the arrow keys it changes the selected layers
The file is joint to this message.
Thx for your help,
MichaelMichael Tardi shared this idea ·
18 votesbug-needs-more-info · 12 comments · Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only) » System · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
I can't save a particular XD file, wich is my Design System file, so I can't update my assets over my other files.
It works when I "Save as" with another name but this particular file is share with my team and linked to many files...
1.Version of Adobe XD :
CC Version : 18.104.22.1682
2.Steps to reproduce the issues :
It happens with this particular file. "_DESIGN SYSTEM SOLOCAL"
Saving this file in order to update linked assets and share with teams that I work with
Error 49 when I hit "ctrl + S" or "Save" in the menu
5.XD file, video or GIF capturing the issue (optional)
Attachment file to this message
Please I need help,
Hi XD Team,
It would be nice to extend the search function in order to find text inside a particular layer.
For instance :
- In my layers, i have one called "some text" which contains the sentence "Adobe XD is very nice to use."
- I search the word "nice"
- The layer "some text" is highlighted or better the word on the artboard is colored / framed or selected (if it is the only result).
It would be faster to find and replace word or terms in our design or prototypes.