682 votesfeature-under-review · 44 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 02 : Prototype mode · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →Anonymous commented
I object to my idea (logical operators for voice triggers that are in the trigger syntax) being merged with this post.
- My idea is low-hanging fruit that could be implemented very quickly.
- The post my idea has been merged with is on a GENERAL solution to logic, which may be months or years away from being implemented
Koen van NiekerkAnonymous commented
It would be great to have logical operators (AND/OR/NOT etc.) for voice triggers.
- Suppose your prototype asks your user to choose from 3 options (e.g. flavors)
- Suppose only 3 options are available (Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla)
- Suppose the user responds (voice) with something else than these 3 options
- Suppose you want your prototype to respond "We don't have that, please choose between Strawberry, Chocolate or Vanilla"
The amount of "wrong" responses is infinite, so you cannot make a trigger for the whole dictionary. But what if:
You can combine voice triggers in an OR function:
trigger : voice
command : strawberry OR chocolate OR vanilla
voice response : coming up!
And cover all other scenarios in a NOT function:
trigger : voice
command : NOT strawberry NOT chocolate NOT banana
voice response : I did't get that, please choose between strawberry, chocolate and vanilla
Possibilities would be almost endless!!
BTW the prototype I attached ONLY responds to the 3 flavors. Saying something else does not trigger a response...
Koen van Niekerk
UX Director, VanBerloAnonymous supported this idea ·