1 result found
An error occurred while saving the comment
If you have a parent component that contains a child component, you can try adding a group around the child component. Once you do that, then you should be able to target the parent component's states. In more detail:
1. Drag an instance of your combined parent-nested-child component onto the canvas.
2. Go to Layers panel and drill down to select the child component.
3. Right-click the child component in Layers panel and select Group. You should now have a group that only contains the child component.
4. In Layers panel, select the group you just created, then go to Prototype mode and go to Property Inspector.
5. Click the Plus button next to Interaction and select Tap or Hover.
6. The Destination field should now let you see the states for the parent component.
Hope this helps,