1 result found
An error occurred while saving the commentAlexandr Viniychuk commented
Hi Peter, Joan.
That's a great start and in addition to that I'd like to share my desirable flow scenario:
- you create a button (let's say a filled rectangle and a text)
- convert it to the "smart object"
- you select a text and because it's a text inside the smart object you can see a new checkbox – "independent" text
- you copy that button to a new place from your library or by simple copy-paste
- you can change the text inside that 2nd button, and it will be changed only there
(at the same time, if you change style of the text – it should be replicated automatically to other instances)
In theory, it's possible to make the style of any object "detachable" from the smart object. It doesn't have to be a lot. Not all properties. Color & opacity will do the job for 95% cases.
p.s. Thank you so much for doing this great tool!Alexandr Viniychuk supported this idea ·