Request details

Link to external URLs

Link a button that can link like a hyperlink to another web page like youtube or my own Web Page

1,289 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Peter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

358 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Doro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there at least a plugin to do the job? I cannot believe XD can be so basic sometimes.

• Jeff G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one of the most basic features a design app should have. This could be easily implemented. Can't understand why it was left out to begin with.

• drty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please we really need this basic feature. I Hope you're thinking about it because it's really important. Thanks

• Michael Lilly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BTW you can add in a hyperlink (we think) via a plugin. It seems to work buts its sloppy and time consuming.

• Michael Lilly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would really help us out immensely. We are a healthcare firm that just picked up XD for our Enterprise. Frankly choosing it over InVision (which we still use but less so). But we are a bit disappointed we cannot enter in a URL that can help us with our demo. Would love to see this come about soonest. TY

• Nathan Burns commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a crucial feature. XD is a super flexible application, and it would even be a no-brainer for redefining some of our processes – but this feature is holding us back.

• Clint commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need this feature. Seems like a no brainer to include hyperlink will be designed into the apps and websites.

• Danny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This MUST ALSO enable prototype links to link to other artboard within other published files/artboards within said files. I have too large of projects with too many variations of pages fo them all to live within one file/prototype.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

Feedback and Knowledge Base