Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. I share prototype sketches with developers in the team. Each time I update sketch I need somehow to inform them about that. I try to add version and timestamp so they can make sure they follow the latest revision.

Proposal: File > Export... > (Add timestamp / Version / Note)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Please include a search box in the dropdown so we can find art boards faster in large projects.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Many app pages open up the same page (such as "Terms of Conditions"), which only contains one return/cancel button to link back to a specific single page.

Currently the only way to deal with this issue is to make an inefficient duplicate of the ToC artboard for every artboard that links to it, and have this specific duplicate's return/cancel button redirect to its corresponding artboard.

This could be solved with an option for "2-way" links that can be linked to a specific button on the destination page. Clicking "cancel/return" on the ToC page would then redirect you depending on the…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. This might be a little forward thinking, however, I wanted to be the first to post something for VR. It is inevitable. __ Cheers.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When I design for the web, it's crucial to be able to see the fonts exactly as they will display on a web browser. I use Typecasto for this and I would love to be able to see this integrated in XD.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to be able to change an interaction's start point after I've already set it. In my scenario going from a low-fidelity to high-fidelity design, there were certain objects I wanted to swap in for existing hot spots.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I love the way we can add space between items of a repeat grid. I'd like to see this feature also for items with different sizes. For instance a navigation bar, where every item has a different width. There it would be very nice to be able to "drag" the space between the items to in- or decrease the gap/padding. See the picture attached!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. It would be great to see smart guides appear for elements outside of a repeat grid sometimes. In the example attached, the purple boxes are in a Repeat Grid, and I may want to line up the orange box (outside of the Repeat Grid) with one of the boxes within the Repeat Grid.

2. Because I'm utilizing Repeat Grid for some basic things like avatars, but might have a standalone element (like type) aligned with a specific part of the Repeat Grid... and having the guides + snap to guide would help a lot!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. This is the very crucial thing in ui design to create consistent layouts.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like Adobe XD to provide a way to share multiple flows on the same link.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I know that XD is UI design software at first and that is the way it should always stay. But all those functionalities that XD has, makes it an awesome slideshow presentation tool.

As a designer I can't stand creating my own presentations on PowerPoint for example. The lack of control on visual tools in PowerPoint is just way too annoying. And I can guarantee that I'm not the only one!

XD would make a phenomenal difference here. So if you guys could please do one more presentation mode (online and offline) for presenting artboards that scale to the current…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Provide command line tool at least for exporting renditions.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Since the left toolbar has quite a lot of space on larger screens, it'd be ideal if you could pin a favorite plugin or three there. I sometimes find myself using a couple plugins back and forth, but it's quite a few clicks to back out, choose other plugin, back out, choose other plugin, over and over again. It'd be awesome if my favorite plugins were just a click away.

I'd propose the plugin's icon could pinned to the left toolbar above/below the Library, Layers, Plugins icons. It could be limited to 3 maybe, and you could star them or…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  14. You create an element with a shadow with:
    X: 1 / Y: 1 / B: 4
    color: black opacity 10%

When you choose to share your design in dev mode, the CSS attribute are available.

What do you expect:
    box-shadow: 0px 1px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.1);
    OR

0000001A;

Current display:
    box-shadow: 0px 1px 4px #0000001A;

Can we have the rgba + this code color?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Since the new update you have this super unnecesary complicated hotkey for "saving locally" but no hotkey for quicksaving your file locally.

Probably the best option would be to have this in Xd settings to change your default space for saving like in Illustrator.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please add a plugin for Discord app, similar to the one for Slack

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. chat or voice call is required inside XD, if multiple designers are working in single XD file.

right now, we are 3 designers are working in a single xd file.. it's for a hackathone and for discussing we are using other tools. it will be great if you can add a chat feature to co designer or voice support. Since all are working from home :)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I AM NOT ABLE SEE IKONO PLUGIN IN XD

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Export visual designs to Kivy (kivy.org) for developers to wire in business logic

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →