Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. We need to have a way to leave comments on specific objects or artboards in files with coediting enabled. Should be able to tag other people, assign the comment, and resolve when completed. Bonus points if you can integrate with, like, asana or trello or whatever.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When Working At the same time in a Document, be able to see the Change Log of each user to what changes were made.

Sometimes when multiple users work on the same file, it would be amazing to see what each user has changed in the document.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like Adobe XD to provide a way to share multiple flows on the same link.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hi

My client uses the Adobe XD plugin for JIRA Cloud

He migrated the data from his server to the Cloud, but on all the migrated tickets on all these projects the Adobe XD field appeared by default even if it is empty

As an administrator I have deactivated by default the visibility of the plugin on the concerned projects. Nevertheless on the migrated tickets of these projects the field still appears.

Is it possible to do something to hide this field automatically (and not by using the hide option on each issue)

Thanks for your answers

Sincerely,

Sylvain V.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. A plugin for animations.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  6. When making comments in the web interface, my keyboard shortcuts (spec'd in System Preferences -> Keyboard) are automatically entered without hitting tab or space as they normally would work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The design variables list is filled with "unnamed" variables that we can't name. It creates an extra step for developers to clean up the list given to them after download.

80 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Huge pain in the but selected all artboards and making sure everything is marked for export. The use case of components not being marked for export is little to none. Pls default

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I use AdobeXD to design my (one page) CV. Everytime I update something, I need to create a new PDF, since you can't use SVG or PNG when applying somewhere (they most likely print it out for the personal interview).

So this limits me to 2 changes in the free version which I do not see as fair. Please make it unlimited again, thanks.

PS: With a bit of a workaround it is possible to convert SVG to PNG anyway, it is just totally unnecessary IMHO.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. 516 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I need to be able to move one main component to another library or a parent library. and synchronizing these duplicate major components between these projects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  12. In Europe any XD embed has a massive cookie warning banner (GDPR rules I guess). It seems the cookies are just for Adobe tracking so not essential (why are they tracking my stuff anyway?) We need an option to turn off using cookies so we can avoid having the warning banner.

If that's not possible the cookies need to remember if a user has enabled them. Right now every page reload requires users to reaccept. Also one acceptance should work for multiple embeds on the same page. But really we just need to be able to turn them off!

Other…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like to be able to select a group of text and convert it to a grid so, therefore, I can have the benefits of grid features without having to create it from scratch and or recreate one I accidentally ungroup.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. in the cell I have rectangle on the left and grouped three different tekst line on the right centered with this rectangle vertically. I grouped these three lines of text and added a stack. When I hide the second line, the third line goes up, but this group (all text) is not re-centered with the rectangle.
    with other objects in the grouped stack too.

I need such a function in main component. If I change the number of lines of text (or objects) into an instant component to re-center.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A member of our team is leaving. The only way we can change ownership of her files is to have her download them and share them locally. This is fine and all but it breaks all the links to the document so I have to go into the various places we share the link, like JIRA, and add new links.

I would prefer that we could just change ownership of the file to another team member.

994 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Can we have a shortcut to select the artboard you're currently in? The cmd+click empty space is just not viable in a lot of situations and forces you to do some manual actions (find an empty space, go to arboard in layer panel, navigate to top and click, etc) which takes you out of your design flow.

Sketch implemented it nicely, where you click Esc to exit a group (just like in XD!), but when it's the last group, it will select the arboard. XD just exits.

I would really appreciate this feature, with ESC, or any other hotkey to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  17. There’s a number of problems that arise when the component instances don’t have their own name field. Component instances should have an instance name and a name field that always maps back to the master.

Currently, the logic is, if you rename an instance, the connection between the master’s name and the instance name is severed. Though, the actual inheritance link between the master and instance is still intact. This causes a confusing user experience. You can’t tell what’s derived from what.

The current logic is too clever for its own good. If you decide to change the name of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adobe XD Share file management master. Quickly add or remove or filter shared files to individuals.

Quickly remove someone by just a single click on file listing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In prototype mode, I click through artboards to inspect the inbound and outbound connections. If I set a transition from a component's child state, the only way to see that connection is to activate the state. I would be extremely helpful (esp in large prototypes) if there were some indication of the child state link from the default state.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adobe XD plugin in Github's Codespaces does not work. It shows blank page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →