Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. When publishing a project with many artboards (300-500+), it often takes a lot of time to load the artboard when reviewing the link. If the artboards contain heavy visual design then the loading speed is slow event for projects with fewer artboards.

As a result there is a lot of disruption in the review meetings. And the management/client often does not have the time to sit through the delay caused by the artboard loading.

It would be great if we have a way to preload all the prototype artboards after accessing its published link in the background. This will enable…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. WHY mobile landscape in Preview have space at top and bottom with black color, its ugly, this gape/space can only be gone if height is 550 or more, height under 550 have this space which make whole prototype look very ugly to show some one. in the screenshot attached The W is 736 and the H is 414 Landscape

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I really think you guys should do something about your pricing model.

For a beginner UX designer like me, it was really nice to be able to achieve all the things that could with Sketch individual pricing for just $99 a year. The only reason I switch to XD was because I moved off the Apple platform for obvious reasons...

I think that your pricing model is insane for the average person looking to learn and experiment.

And saying that the AdobeXD app is free is not sufficient, as you really do need photoshop and illustrator to work as an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. Can we please consider adding in the original author of the XD file (who uploaded the prototype or the design specs)?

My design team is sharing multiple links to eng and the team for review and it's hard to know who did what if people need to follow up or have questions. Commenting is awesome but knowing who the author is is crucial.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be nice to have the same alert you get from Indesign regarding Overset text. Content is equally as important as design/prototyping in most projects so if there's no alert that indicates something's wrong before publishing a link for review, it just creates more room for error. The same reason applies to why it was needed in Indesign, really.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sharing comment so that the comments I made, can be exported to a different user or can be downloaded.

As a teacher I'm sitting and develop a test for a final exam.
    I have used "XD sharing and develop" to associate comments.

It seems to be excellent, and we have to test it now, before ending the school.

My problem is that this task is created, with my Adobe ID and will therefore only exist as long as I am affiliated.
    My colleagues would like to be able to continue working with the exam even if I am no longer…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Drag and drop elects from the artboard to the components panel would be nice and quick.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Links that scroll UNDER a fixed layer, should NOT be clickable. Currently, the link can be clicked "through" the layer.

For instance, if you have a fixed header at the top, and links below it in the body area that can scroll behind/under the header, are still clickable through the header...

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Is it planned to make available input fields to set coordinates to guides? Sometimes, I have to zoom enough to set guides at a particular X or Y point. It would be nice if you could recreate the experience we have in Illustrator and Photoshop on this matter.

Thank you in advance.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The Text Component Edit Panel should feature the same colour palette picker as the one in the Appearance panel.

I don't know how this has slipped through but it's quite clear the Colour Picker Panels need to be consistent.
    See attached: Text component panel and colour picker from the Appearance panel.

There's no reason for the component panel to not feature the palette and make it easy to maintain consistency.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Components Color Label or Tag,
    having too much or a lot of components can be troublesome, it would be great if we can label or tag it with color. Something like Ai and Ps have.

This is valuable to the community to keep their libraries or components organized and easier to look for.

I think this update should be easy to be implemented and give somewhat considerate impact

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow abillity to import and apply svg/png patterns & textures as "Fills".

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fixed padding is great! Similar to the ability to view the layout grid columns, the ability to view the fixed padding universally could be helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When selecting text (via drag selection or double clicking a word), it will display the blue highlight boundary. There are some UI kits that use this blue as part of their wireframing palette making it impossible to see the text highlight when you have text on top of this color.

Ideally, the selection highlight should just invert the color underneath it so you can always see the boundary.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. More options for the units in the CSS snippets, both for text and other objects. For example em, %, vw and other CCS units used for responsive web design.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please help to provide integration from Invision (Studio File) Compatibility to Adobe XD.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hello Adobe i work with a TI team, we produce different types of websites. Developers in my team often ask me to send them images in specific formats, and sizes to optimize web`s performance. It would be great to have control of what extensions (.jpg, .png, .svg) are displayed in the download dropdown (picture send).

As the designer of the team i would like to hand the developers the files just as they need. I hope you found this comment useful !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It's a very good thing that we can now easily share colors between projects. But to be really useful, we need to change a linked color on a specific project.

I work on multiple projects based on the same UI library. Each projects has its own main color.

I created a project to maintain all my atomic elements and my other projects use those linked elements. But for now, when you use a linked color you can't change it on one project only so I can't use your great new feature for sharing assets between projects.

Here is how it…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. To speed up typing, I believe it would be highly beneficial to change the way text properties can be changed.

Currently, when i select my type tool and initiate a text box/field, if I want to change the current text properties, I'd have to begin typing, deselect/highlight my text, change my properties, then i can continue on.

Alternatively, I think it would be handy to be able to initiate a text field and before having to type, be able to change the properties of the text you will then type.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)