Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Description:
    Ability to link to different XD documents, or create a 'project' folder that would let different features of a project to be put into separate XD documents.

Why is this valuable:
    With separate pages being in separate documents, but still linked into a single prototype, different owners could collaborate on a single experience and work together to create a single experience. Linking to an XD doc would open the page at the prototype home screen.

Dependencies:
    The ability to verify links are XD links (currently available I believe).
    Project team members and collaborators.
    External links in Prototype Mode
    Project…

118 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When my document is a bit larger (25 MB) the real time view is not fluent (on an up to date iPad 2019 10.2''). It isn't "real time". I often have to do a double click on the page to show me my changes. Changing fonts could be last about 5 seconds to affect. Or I have to do a double click each time. That's frustrating because finding the right font can be a hard work and XD makes it even harder and more awkward …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. is there any plugin to translate to arabic
    or make rtl to the design ?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  4. I want to be able to undock the layer manager from the main Adobe XD window like in Photoshop etc. That way i can have Adobe XD on one monitor and the layer manager on the other one.
    This would increase the productivity by a lot, because you dont have to switch between the components and layers, but can have them both open at once.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Its a company that offers accessibility adjustments for people who maybe want to transform their website into seizure friendly visuals. The company is named "accessiBe"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  6. Atlassian now support changing the JIra URL without requiring migration to a new instance. This is very valuable for rebranding or acquired companies that wih to retain their existing JIRA instance and simply update the URL.

We considered this but were informed that the XD plug in does not support this yet and we'd have to disable in order to make this change. Not sure we have any choice but to quit using it.

Our design team can post plain old URLs in Jira tickets but we do enjoy the plug in features.

Any plans to support this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Most of our assets are white as we have a dark background on our app and this makes the asset view in dev mode totally useless.

Please give use a darker colour or allow us to pick one that works for us.
    Alternatively give us a list view option with label names so we can see what we are doing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Real time collaborations with others similar to Figma. Right now the feature has a very long delay/lag time

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Note Mode in Presentation Link

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The Design Tokens feature is a welcome and useful addition.
    However I was surprised, that the colors did appear in a completely random order in the stylesheet. I had intentionally sorted them in my assets panel.

I mean sorting them alphabetically would have been a conclusive choice too, but scrambling them is bad.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Adobe XD can help a lot of people working with front end, but, also including a UML 2.0 modeler, they would be helping even more IT professionals, being able to design and create many things directly with Adobe applications.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  12. When I search for files using spotlight (my primary way of navigating OSX) files located in CC do not appear, this is frustrating.

It leaves me in a position where I don't want to use CC because I can't find my files using my regular workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A major pain point is that certain shapes that we, the developers need have not been exported, so we have to contact the designer to have them exported. If it were possible to select indiviual shapes to export, this problem would have been solved

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Run path operations on shapes grouped to bounding boxes.

Masked paths/shapes are revealed in js react. It would be nice to not have to do this manually.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Is this still an issue for you?
    If yes, could you please attach an XD file with which you can reproduce the issue and maybe a recording?
    Our team tried to reproduce it but with no success.

Thanks,
    Corina Murgila

15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  16. Users should be able to replace old component to new (Any original size) component form component library. When we drag and replace component it remain in their original size and then we have to manually resize it.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I have a CC library. I would like to iterate on it and create a new version of this library and keep the old as v1 for example. Doesn't seem to be a way that I can see where I can duplicated and rename a library file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. Howdy folks!

Would be awesome if we could bind micro interaction on any element inside a component. That would allow us to make more complex interactions for components, like multiple state changes based on different elements and triggers.

Imagine a Sidebar component, that when we tap some button inside, that make the sidebar toggle size. With the option of binding the state change on the child element, the prototype would be more reliable when was time to delivery to the developers, where they would know exactly which element trigger each state change.

Hope that you'all are safe and healthy.

Love…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Big alements that are placed half outside (thus partly hidden) on an artboard and they become visible when selecting any element that's on that artboard.

This is very anoying and doesn' make sense.

For example:
    I have two artboard closely next to each other. They both have big elements half outside the artboard. Also on each artboard there's a menu header.
    Now, when I want to select the header menu on each page, one of the big elements prevents me to click on the menu header on the other artboard.

See example image:
    Header 2 is selected. But there is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  20. Now that we are all loving the ability to add States to Components... My "component" box in the upper right is getting busy, and I'm having to scroll constantly! It looks like we have plenty of vertical space in the XD UI to allow this area to expand... either as needed (to a certain point of course!), or allow the user to drag this palette longer, similar to other CC apps.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →