Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

104 results found

1. Hi Team,
    I am from Pakistan and wanted to use the Adobe XD Starter Plan for my course on Coursera. Since the starter plan is free I wanted to use that but when I tried to install it, it kept telling me that it isn't available in my Region, Pakistan and that I should buy it from Resellers. The problem is the resellers don't sell the free starter plan and so I am stuck now. The free plans and trial versions should be available directly from the website for all of us. I hope I am making sense to you.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add a button on Behance when chpoosing to add a UI kit to your library.

Users are logged in anyhow, so why not a short and simple way to add a UI kit to a library instead of having to load it in an application and then publishing it to your own library.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When I click file- open recent, I can see a lot of list names without they are cloud or local, that's not convinent

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Do you intend to release a massive XD update or are you going to stick with the current model? Because honestly, I have the impression that the app has stopped in time, while Figma is light years ahead.

There is literally no way not to compare the tools and be amazed at the delay of XD, while Figma has several useful functions and new ones that appear over time, an excellent Whiteboard, a huge and active community, XD still has bugs in the interface and the updates that arrive are not impressive at all, it does not have a community…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Access to the design kits from within the app (File > Get UI Kits) takes you to a 404 page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. macOS has a feature whereby when you close an app you can choose to "Quit and Keep Windows" if you hold down Alt + Cmd + Q. This makes it quicker and easier to resume working on multiple files.

Currently, Adobe XD doesn't appear to support this feature, as it ignores this command even though the application UI includes it. (Click the XD menu and hold down Alt).

Note: the default preference for this behavior is controlled in macOS System Preferences, under General > Close windows when quitting an app. So if you have this unchecked, the Alt + Cmd…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I'm not sure why this stuff started showing up - but it's irritating to have your recent files cluttered up with stuff that is completely irrelevant, not created by me and is not recent. When looking to open a file (and get work done quickly) I don't want to have to sort through a bunch of Adobe junk to do it. I'm sure tarting templates are nice for people who are starting out and are designing solutions like those presented but is just noise for people are not. please move this stuff to some other area of the applications like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When working on a cloud document, XD frequently autosaves which is great however, when working on a shared internet connection this causes issues. Each time XD autosaves ( which can be pretty constantly ) it effectively kills our internet for other users. It would be great to be able to turn Autosave off or control how frequently it occurs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I'm designing a intricate web application. Somewhere along the line, I've crossed posted elements leading to an error message.
    The problem is, the message is long, doesn't appear to fit in the error field, and I can't read it before it disappears.
    I've noticed other applications that allow you to click a copy button which puts the. messages content on your clipboard. Then you can paste it into a text app to read the entire message.
    As it is, any error messages of any length are pretty much useless.
    The first attachment, Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 9.46.28 AM.png, shows the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. A quick way to establish the file path of an open XD file. Other Adobe software (the image example is InDesign) have a way of discovering the file path from the open file, ie Command click the open document's file name and it drops a window down listing the 'path' right down to the home folder.
    I often have multiple windows open and a quick confirmation of exactly where my active file lives would be very time saving.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please have the option to only select the main component whenever I use the "Reveal Component in Assets" I have a lot of Nested Components so if I use "Reveal Component in Assets" it selects all the other components that are also nested on the I have selected component. We should have two options for this

1. "Reveal Component in Assets"
    2. "Reveal Nested Components in Assets"
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. WCAG accessibility standards prescribe that animated elements that cannot be paused by the user and which run for more than 5s break the guidelines. You have a carousel in the startup screen - it'd be great if you followed the basic A requirement set out at https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/#pause-stop-hide

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would LOVE a way to distinguish if a component is a document asset vs a linked CC library asset and swap them quickly, both individually and in bulk. Let me explain my use case for you: I had a designer create some components and screens in a separate file (bc the cloud file kept crashing) and I thought there would be an easy way to merge the files later, but turns out, I've spent HOURS fixes this. I copied/pasted the local assets from her file into the library, then individually clicked "Edit Main Component" then had to open the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. XD is the tool of choice for me and my team but we are not able to pay for the tool, sometimes we are obliged to use other tools because the payment can’t go through and there are no resellers in the region

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. Love the ability to organize files and assets on adobe cloud servers. One improvement I'd love to see in regards to file organization is the ability to easily drag and drop files into folders, rather than having to select each individual file and then select the folder to move it to. ( specifically in Adobe XD "your files" tab )

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Like the Title says. I was able to run Adobe XD with Windows 11 on my Surface Pro X. I know that making an ARM version takes time but, in the meantime, please make the 64 bit version available in the Creative cloud app. Windows 11 (some windows 10 builds) now have 64 bit support for the ARM devices like the Surface Pro X.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When modifying a document inside a folder, the folder maintains its position in the Xd launch screen > Cloud Documents.
    If I modify a file in a folder, it should show as the first item. So the sort order should take files in folders into account and re-order the folder too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please add Persian language voice to Adobe XD because there is a lot of literature and poetry in this language that can help the whole world community and also different languages are used like Iran Iran Afghanistan Tajikistan and some other countries.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. in PS and Ai there's this option and I became used to it. It would be nice if XD has it too. thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)