Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to hear feature requests for Adobe XD from you! UserVoice works best when you file a single idea per submission, but feel free to file as many submissions as you’d like!

Please include:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  3. If possible, an image or movie to help us understand what you’re talking about

Request details

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ITunes

iOS GUI is seamless, intuitive Stable . When/will this option surface?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  07 : Mobile (iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As we haven’t seen a response to our question in three months, I’m marking it as inactive. Please do feel free to file it again if you still want this feature!

Thanks,

-Elaine

• Creative Cloud Files Preview

Currently, the only way to get a prototype on a device is to have the file located in a creative cloud folder... which total bonk.

I dont WANT to use that service, I have 2 other cloud storage services already, and i hate both of them. I want to be able to store files locally on the device and be able to delete them. I also want to be able to sync (upload/refresh) a file from anywhere on my machine, which means I need to map to it from the app.

Rather than change or duplicate my current workflow to…

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  07 : Mobile (iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As we haven’t seen a response to our question in three months, I’m marking it as inactive. Please do feel free to file it again if you still want this feature!

Thanks,

-Elaine

• First noticed (needed) functions....

While some of these needs have been posted individually, I am posting a summary of needed functions. These missing functions get in the way every few moments...

• Keyboard shortcut for eyedropper

• Ability to create a symbol, where text can be changed

• Ability to create a symbol that carries multiple states
        To explain, a navigation item that may have 3 states. You drag the symbol to the canvas, then select the state.

• Ability to LINK symbols. So every time the canvas shows a navigation item, you do not have to always relink it. Every new screen requires…

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, UserVoice works best when you file one item per suggestion – it allows for others to upvote and helps us aggregate the feedback. All of the requests you have here are already filed, so you can just click on them and upvote:

-Elaine

• Top Features Needed

I've been using XD for a while now and have been very satisfied with the beta version, although there are 3 top features that would substantially improve the application:

1. Add the ability to pin certain objects to keep them from scrolling with the entire screen. For example, a navigation bar (header) or tab bar (footer) becomes static and does not scroll with the rest of the elements on the screen.

2. Add a few application preferences, i.e.: default font (would be a huge time saver to not have to change to the desired font every time new text elements…

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, UserVoice works best when you file each idea separately, so that people can better upvote (and we can better merge). That being said, most of what you’re interested in has already been filed, so you can simply upvote and add your thoughts.

Hope that helps!

-Elaine

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base