Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1367 results found

1. I'd like to have bullet point support in my area text.

3,888 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Global rulers for the x/y axis.

3,311 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 2,901 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I remember, I have seen this presentation at Adobe MAX 2015. Where we can use dummy / Sample data for content such as Name, city, country etc (Please also think to add lorem ipsum dummy paragraph if possible).

I would love to know, is there any plan to integrate that concept in near future. Its a really great functionality and time consuming important feature for us.

Ref - Design with Data - Adobe MAX 2015 - Sneak Peeks:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8ebPSJR3U0

2,509 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2,030 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Rectangles: allow 1 or more sides to have a border(stroke), like: border-top

2,013 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be great if AdobeXD could provide sort of a library of UIElements from iOS, OSX, Android and Windows besides the given UIKits. So you can simply drag e.g. the textfield to your artboard and adjust this afterwards. This would make the process of designing an app much more easier!

1,962 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Option to link objects (or generate smart objects) when pasted from a PSD or AI source to maintain a reference.

This would provide a simple method for single or multiple object updates (beyond the CC Design Libraries integration)—saving time and ensuring all objects are the most current.

Example: Revision to a microphone icon via Illustrator, which is used across 20 artboards

1,851 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be great to have a generic "find and replace" inside the edit menu like most text editors have. What would be even better is if you could select the find and replace function to use the current art board, or all art boards. This is super helpful if you're mocking up redundant content that has a slight name change between screens.

1,809 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ability to create interactive relationships, like radio inputs, if you select one it deselects the other. Selecting different options can change the outcome when the user hits 'Submit' etc

1,774 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ability to align text to the top/middle/bottom of the text box. I'm sure you've already got the horizontal alignment options covered in your checklist.

1,728 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. One of the main reasons we use Sketch is because of the infinite canvas. For large web projects, there can easily be 60+ artboards at 1920px width, which would run into the edge of XD's canvas. Please make it infinite - it's also very annoying trying to zoom into an artboard at the edge of the canvas, since you can't center the artboard in the view properly.

1,526 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Currently (XD 24.0.22.19), if I drop an instance of a component and then adjust part of it (text in a button, size of the instance, etc.), that override is only applied to the selected state of the instance. So, if I have a button with many states (normal, hover, disabled, active, default action, etc.) I have to manually apply that override to each state of the instance. This is extremely tedious and error prone.

Please provide the ability to have an override of an instance be inherited by all states in that component instance.

1,472 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1,421 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When you choose font for text, would be good to have some preview about how it'll look.

1,380 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add unique CSS properties to object properties.
    Things like Margins, Padding and un-even borders are not common for design apps, but it would be great to define them per object in XD, honor them in the design mode, and export them as part of the object css,

1,111 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1,046 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like to use icon libraries (web fonts) without to install them as fonts in my system. For that it would be great to have the option to use all icons of a downloaded "woff-file" i.e. from the following sites and embed them into the xd project:

materialdesignicons.com
    flaticon.com
    Google Web Fonts
    FontAwesome

1,009 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The ability to add your own UI Kits to the start screen

It's great having iOs etc on there but for professionals working on lots of projects (web based) for big brands there is definitely a need to have custom UI Kits for each brand. This will speed up projects massively as well as maintaining consistency across all projects. Thats essential when you are working to strict brand guidelines.

Make it happen Adobe ;)

806 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. With FontAwesome font files and the like, it's impractical to make quick use of their icons/glyphs without a palette, as the entire character set does not use qwerty, but are special/hidden characters.

I can live without granular type tools like kerning, but not having accessibility to the glyphs of a given font file is a dearly missed feature from working in Photoshop or Illustrator. At least on OS X, the OS character viewer is not as friendly as Adobe's other implementations of the glyphs palette.

Thanks for your hard work.

800 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 68 69