Request details

Import or export Figma (.fig) file

It is necessary to inntegrate thisis app witith XD. Since Figma is like XD, and some features are still missing in XD, collaborating both app will be beneficiary.

www.figma.com

117 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

zakaria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Adobe I love you dearly, please help unify our XD with Figma. Thanks, your lover from Nigeria

This feature can improve adobe XD to high level performance UI design app... Come on !

• Rafael Silva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I'm still using Figma sometimes for designing the UI, because of the responsive constrains... and Adobe XD for prototyping. It would ease this prototyping, specially when there are small adjustments that you need to make. And when constrains are implemented in Adobe XD, most of the users will fully migrate (like me) and would like to keep their projects instead of redrawing everything.

It is important because we have many Figma projects. And, in the future, some of us will want to migrate them and use in XD.

I would like to know how to export my XD wire framed file with all the prototyping components to Figma since they now do prototyping.

• Amadeo Brands commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree completely it would be great also since some resourses are only in figma this will speed up my work flow a lot.

Feedback and Knowledge Base