Request details

Color shift in shared prototype

I am about to use it for design prototype for work. As I tested it, I found out the colour between design view and share online result have different colours.
Please check the attached files. I tested with my own file and the examples from adobe.

30 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Heather shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Version 7.0.12.19 - Mac OS

Exporting as a prototype or artboard, the colors are inconsistent with the colorspace of the design view. The colors are all slightly less saturated on export than when working within the app.

In the attached screenshot the left is the exported file, and the right is the colors within the app.

This happens on multiple computers with this file.

• Jackie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stevo, I am having the exact same problem. The colours in any exported document are less saturated and also a bit grey looking. Adobe are you fixing this issue? As colours in UI design are highly important.

• Stevo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Adobe,

I posted this bug on February 20 and received no response whatsoever. So I am posting it again because it's annoying me.

In my Adobe XD file, I have laid my user interface design the way I want it to look like. However when I shared the prototype, you can see the colours are less saturated.

Can you please fix this? So that the colours appears the same as my original file?

Thanks...

• Stevo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I shared the prototype link, I noticed the colours are less saturated. I took a screenshot for both Adobe XD's preview and on the browser to confirm it.

Here is the image attachment.

Feedback and Knowledge Base