Request details

Color Palette saved/favorite swatches: highlight current color

It'd be very useful to me that the color palette indicate which color I'm on. Often I save many shades of the same color, some of which are slightly different from one another. So a highlight feature would be important for my work.

91 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Deliutak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need a color swatch palette like every other soft in Adobe suite. If I need a specific color, I have to pick it up with dropper and then I can't scroll across to original colors. So I have to ESC, zoom out, reselect icon etc and then eyedrop it with color from another image. Kind of a long process.

• Limor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hightligh current color is so fundamental and basic, it had to be there from day one!. Showing Hex color is great but i had enough of the current copy/paste method of the Hex number - just to be sure i'm using the color i want :(

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any feedback on this Adobe, would save colour errors or constantly clicking the same swatch over and over again just to be sure it's the right one...

• Kartik Iyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

But it does tell you when you the HEX of the color when you hover over the saved swatch, doesn't it?

Feedback and Knowledge Base