James shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

98 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Clients do want to see all text correctly displayed in the page layouts for approval.

This includes superscript ® and notations. I cannot tell you how much time I waste having to put in extra spaces, then place a separate text box - or boxes - with the fake superscript number or characters in place. Imagine having to do this several times in a paragraph just so it displays correctly for the client so we can get approval and move on to building the web pages.

• Nathanael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! Our clients are pharmaceutical companies and it looks silly when numbers are normal size and not super/subscripted... makes me want to find a non-Adobe solution unless this feature is added.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please please soon add this. It's ridiculous to tell our people, sorry i cant superscript the reg marks on my wireframes

• Liannie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Loving XD but I need the superscript/subscript available. Is basic text that we use all over the websites for trademarks and legal purposes.

• Anna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Superscript/Subscript is necessary for references, copyright, trademark symbols. etc. The workaround of doing this manually is unacceptable.

• Abol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adobe Live (YouTube) brags about XD like there is nothing out there to be as fast and covenant. But the truth of the matter is that we, loyal CC users, want to stick with Adobe. OK, no rollovers yet, so it is not really an interactive prototype. I can still do better prototypes in InDesign, but no superscript? Really?

• Melissa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love XD, but I totally need this feature right now! Doing it manually is such a pain -_-

• Zach Bruce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Doing some intense text manipulation on Xd lately and not having more advanced text styling like Superscript is driving me up the wall.

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes - please add this! Love Xd for its speed but having to add Super/Subscript manually is slowing me right back down!

• typecastdesign commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Working with Pharma clients frequently, I desperately need to able to superscript references etc ...

• alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is a must. I work with a lot of copy that has the Trademark and Registered Symbols that I need to be able to format with superscript.

1 2 3 5 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base