Scroll to Anchor Link Target
The anchor link that target the specific part of the page. This is the significant user experience on web usability where user can "back to top" or can navigate (i.e. from menu bar) to the specific sessions without the need to scroll through entire pages.
In today’s release of XD, we’ve introduced scroll to anchor link. You can learn more about this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpfKVTkPbgg
Just an absolute must! Please add this feature Adobe.
it almost seems necessary to have, please add
Seriously need this feature. Please include it in the next update. (ASAP)
this is a must have feature. We can't really create prototypes without it.
we need this, thanks
I need this feature
I need it too
Lex Bair commented
This missing feature is really negatively impacting my work flow. It's hard to push the use of XD onto my team when something as simple and commonly used as anchor links are unavailable. Please, please, please add this for us, Adobe!!
Tony Watters commented
Like we really need this feature like today!! mad has it been 3 years since this was posted ??
like @Wilhelm said:
On the prototype tab:
1. Trigger: Tap
2. Add interaction
3. Pick action type: Scroll
4. Destination: select element.
Kyle Hudson commented
Three years? Funny that we have something simple like "Scrolling >> Vertical >> 1020" already built in. You'd just need to add a trigger to go to a different Viewport Height on click.
Bullets is crazier though, that seems like a no-brainer.
I really want to push the usage of Adobe XD in my company but this missing feature is making it hard to argue.
If it's in your possibility it'd be a great addition to Adobe XD.
I'm sure it's not necessary tell you that this is a basic functionality in HTML design, and that's why all of us are waiting (anxiouly) this feature.
Thanks in advance.
Jonas Hartmann commented
Still really need this. Creating artboards for this is a mess in the file and to much work
Need this asap! Very common interaction in web design.
A workaround I'm using for now:
1) Set all your interactions as intended.
2) Group all content on your artboard.
3) Duplicate artboard.
4) Move the grouped content up until you have your desired anchor target in the viewport.
4) Choose the scroll trigger from your group and create an on-tap auto-animate transition to the next artboard. When triggered, you'll now get the impression of scrolling to your anchor.
5) Set a floating/sticky "back to top" button on the bottom of your viewport, with an auto-animate trigger back to the first/previous artboard. You'll need this to scroll back up, as unfortunately this workaround won't let you scroll back up manually.
Come on with this feature. What in the eff are we doing. Fundamental UX function, and it's completely missing. Let's go already.
This is really a must have today! Please fix this, it's gonna help us a lot. Thanks Adobe, we love you, thats why we cry for this function <3
[Deleted User] commented
need this badly
Because of this missing feature I have to find a better prototyping tool. Thats sad. All of my tools are part of the CC I don't want to pay extra for a nobrainer feature.