Look at illustrator, look at photoshop, look at sketch
Look at illustrator, look at photoshop, look at sketch.
We're missing the most basic of features at the moment, some of which adobe has built in the past.
- Aligning to section, canvas or document
- Right click context menu
- Keyboard shortcuts that make sense
Designers like to be precise with measuring, something which at the moment, is not an easy task.
Also, being unitless, what does '7' mean on a rounded corner? This ambiguity when going from design to code is something that could be addressed
This is a collection of feature requests, not a single feature request. (will close it for now, feel free to submit individual requests).
We are constantly talking to customers who use different tools and learning from it. But we are also spending a lot of energy thinking what tools are necessary, if they fit and if we can create something new that makes sense and improves your life as a designer. Stay tuned for more and more updates in our monthly releases.
- Aligning to section, canvas or document (feature-in-the-backlog)
- Right click context menu (feature-completed) will be available in the April build
- Keyboard shortcuts that make sense (feature-in-the-backlog)
- Snapping (feature-completed) what else do you need for snapping?
- Rulers (feature-in-the-backlog)
Thanks a lot for your feedback.