Import Videos & Animated GIFs to show in interactive preview
Support to import a video or animated GIFs to simulate animations or even playable video.
Charles Diggs commented
The ability to import/play/stop video would be EXTREMELY helpful. Looking forward to it :) The program is AWESOME btw.
Animation is needed as UX indicators to make the user behave as wanted. GIFs good, perhaps SVG animation as well?
mitsuhiko adachi commented
動画の埋め込み 例えばMICROSOFT ONE NOTE の動画の埋め込み機能は感動的です
Jerry Witt commented
As you (adobe XD development team) look at video and animation support please consider:
• There needs to be a way to support video playback while offline and viewing through the XD iPhone app. Simple links to Vimeo or YouTube aren't useful for me.
• The ideal use of video would be to allow the option to loop it or play and stop. An enhanced feature would be to allow the playback to loop around a portion of the video (from 4 to 6 seconds) and an option to "go to and play" video at say 10 seconds.
• Although GIF support is great, I agree that Animate CC support (with interaction) would be better.
make animations in XD work, please
Is it still not possible?! I really need to use GIFs in the presentation! Does anyone know a trick (for dummy's) to show a GIF in eg. the online version?
Animated gif or video backgrounds to help sell the concept that im proposing. Ultimately I would love to reference a venmo or youtube link
Add animation and video features in XD!
UI/UX design prototype without animate is just illusion, so bring it and make it happen into XD
Jassim Talat commented
Top priority feature
Seems to me this request should probably be split into two separate features (Video, and Animated GIF). I'd take the animated GIF first, so that I can simulate loaders/spinners.
Aaron Fox commented
This is a must! I thought it already existed, but thats why I'm here...
yes animated gif is much easier to work with
@AdobeXd Maybe we can start with just animated GIF support?
Video could be local, or on the web via URL stream (could be a live stream as well)
1. Add a new "Video container" type of object
2. Double-click for a popup asking for location of file, or URL
The content could load right away. Xd could take a snapshot of it so that it doesn't slow things down in Design mode, but in Proto mode it would of course show live content.
There would also be more options, like enabling/disabling full screen.
Video and sound for mobil, tablet and websites… a must.
Oliver Allmoslechner commented
any news on that?
please make available the Gif use!!! I need them!!
Rebecca P. commented
I would like to be able to use animated gifs in Xd
I would like to add that when a gif is imported into the design it would be great if the corresponding window/menu in XD allows you to specify "AUTO-PLAY" or "START ANIMATION ON CLICK/TAP" option. But if this is a wish list, it would be even better to use the TIMELINE window/menu/tab group from PS in XD.