Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

105 results found

1. Bug: It cannot be stored at any time, so it cannot be entered if there is a stutter

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently when someone posts an update on an item and tags a user, the user gets a notification that does not tell them which item the update is on (see snip 1) only the subitem name. It would be helpful if all updates mentioned the item it is relating to in addition to the subitem name,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The other menu items are normal, such as edit, object. Only plugin menu goes upwards to the second monitor

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I could be mistaken, but the pace of improvement for XD feels woefully inadequate. I was a beta-tester (one of many — nothing special) for InDesign and watched the growth and improvement of that product through the first several post beta-releases. The upgrades seemed to be so much more extensive, year over year. While XD is improving, to be sure, it feels like the pace is a fraction of InDesign's first several years. Did they have a much larger dev team? I think Gary Cosimini was running things, and that's a tough comparison, but even so. I'm still waiting to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow an import of a calendar file (ics) that includes the hour (start and end time), so it can be reflected properly in the calendar view. Or at least allow an Excel upload that includes the proper Month day year hour minute format (the format that appears when you select 'always keep "add-time" option on') .. currently, importing will change the date format and if you import as text and then change to date, it drops the hour.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Is it normal for xd to consume like around 6gb of ram?!!!! It's pretty much in the territory of Premiere or After Effects.

I've design everything in XD thought that doing scalar objects will mitigate the ram consumption down, but NO.

Tried using the cleaning the system with the latest adobe cleaner and reinstall the app but NO - it still extracts high mermory.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
    Charles

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi There

A program I downloaded tells me to turn off my proxy and VPN and allow it through the firewall.

I don't have proxy or VPN (neither does my ISP). I have gone into settings and added the program to allowed through firewall.

I even turned off Windows Defender and Virus protection but the program still tells me to turn off my proxy and VPN.

Any suggestions very welcome!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. Allowing a seamless collaboration with other members on the team

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Creative Cloud ライブラリについて。

illustrator、Photoshopでは表示されるが、
    XDでは「Creative Cloud ライブラリの初期化中に問題が発生しました」
    とエラーが出て表示されない。

以前はライブラリーキャッシュを再作成したら直ったが、
    しばらくしたらまた同じエラーがでた。
    今回はライブラリーキャッシュを再作成をしても直らず。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

チケットを提出していただきありがとうございます! これはバグのようであり、機能のリクエストではないようです。そのため、コミュニティサポートフォーラムに必ず提出する必要があります。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

11. Recent file's title overlapping to each other in Home .
    See the attachment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Recently the creative cloud issues have become a big pain for me. The projects even though the internet is well connected and storage is also not utilised continuously throwing syncing error. On some projects it gives the error "Disconnected from Creative Cloud" and on others "Trying to reconnect".

I have tried login in and out but all to no avail. I am afraid I'll lose all the progress I have made. Someone please help me resolve this issue. Attached are some screenshots for better visibility on the issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug: XD is breaking when I want to update my link, I lose access to update my link so I'm forced to create a new link

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Since the some days, I don't know why sometime when I'm working, the zoom with my macbook pro trackpad stop working. The pan still works but no zoom. I tried to relaunch but nothing happen and some time the zoom feature reworks I don't know why. I never had this issue before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. dont list taiwan as a region. it's a country

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Can we get something like 1 super-vote a month which will auto count as 50 votes based on frequency of application usage or something?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. As I can't see much previous mention of this exact problem, I'm wondering if this is just me or my mouse settings. However, posting to see if anyone else is having the same issue. I'm finding the text/number fields in the property inspector sidebar very difficult to select consistently, especially when working fast. They seem noticeably less 'sticky' than their equivalents in other Adobe programs. It seems to require a very precise click in the dead centre to properly select a field, and I seem to be constantly mis-clicking and changing the opacity instead of the field I'm trying to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there! I’m sorry to hear you’re hitting this, particularly as the controls on Windows are actually larger than they are on Mac. I also use Windows 50% of the time, and I don’t have the kind of issues you’re describing. I suspect it might have something to do with your magnification or input settings, so you should definitely head over to our community support forums to work with one of our support reps to see if you can figure out what’s going on! https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

18. Whenever I open the application, my attached Focusrite device starts switching on and off repeatedly. Whenever I reconnect it it goes away, but it's worrying as the power cycling causes the installed speakers in the workspace to pop which is potentially damaging (they are studio monitors).

In addition, I have to close the app to send files to and from my phone as the popup for Xd on the phone's display re-appears every 2 seconds and each time resets the "share USB folders" or "share PTP" options back to charging only. This is workflow destroying. Your app needs to leave…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. XD is a 5-year-old product team that just released an update that allows users to organize their assets. Priceless and pathetic.

I hoped that XD would be a highly innovative, collaborative professional tool. It is not. XD is far behind Figma, it is the Blue Origin up against an innovative SpaceX.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. It really drives me insane I have to keep changing my XD language setting to English after EVERY update. It never keeps saved. It always goes back to spanish, even having my CC settings set to English

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6