Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to get feature requests for Adobe XD! You can view existing feature requests, vote on them and add your comments, or you can submit a new feature request.

While creating a new feature request, please include:

1. Description of the feature
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, an image or video that helps us understand your feature request
--------------------------------------------
To report bugs, you can reach our support team in the following locations:

You can view a current list of known issues at this location.

Other useful links :
  1. XD user guide
  2. XD on Twitter
  3. XD on Facebook
Thank you
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Record Preview

Record Preview Not working in Latest Version 30.2.12..3 please help on this.

no response when I click on the record button

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug Fix please after recent update!

Before the recent update, I used to be able to copy a prototype file, with its interactions, transitions and clickable animation and paste it into a new file to rework with new ideas. Now, this is not working. Please bring this back as it saved me a lot of work redoing already created experiences.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. adobe xd keeps crashing

I'm unable to preview my designs and it shows a blank screen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Comments saved in prototype

Comments saved in prototype in Cloud are gone after upgrade to 29.1.32.8

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix sharing and prototype publishing. I have grown tired of your ERROR 130. All my user tests have to be rescheduled until XD works again.

Fix sharing and prototype publishing. I have grown tired of your ERROR 130. All my user tests have to be rescheduled until XD works again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When copying an element, also copy it's prototype transition.

When i have a common element in multiple art-boards, and i copy this element from one art-board to the others, there should be an ability to also copy it's prototype settings so that we don't have to repeat the transitions of this element in every art-board.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Drag + previous artboard (bug)

I like very much to implement 3 horizontal scroll elements in one artboard. I have 4 artboards with different states for mentioned elements. I want to show for my customer reverse drag, but interaction/trigger: DRAG doesn't work with action: previous artboard. It swich on tap instantly, it should be selectable and work properly. Looks like bug.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Blurry Proto Types

Why are prototypes so blurry. clients cant read them?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Unable to access any of my XD prototypes

Hi, this is to inform you that I've a premium version of XD but when I open any of my cloud protype I get an error "Something went wrong, You can try accessing the link again, if the error persist. report the error"

Please imminently look into it and solve I have very urgent presentation with the Managers.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Trigger for show/hide elements

Is it possible to hide and show an element on a page when it is clicked on, without having to make a new artboard which shows that element? Would save a lot of time when prototyping checkboxes, radiobuttons, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Draw Multiple lines at a time and attach them to one artboard at the same time

Say we have 200 artboards, and one of them is a home screen. Instead of connecting lines one-by-one to the home screen artboard, we should be able to select multiple artboards or other objects and drag them to the home sceen. So if you shift-clicked on multiple objects/artboards, then you should be able to draw a line at one time, and connect all of the artboards to the home screen.

A is the home screen, B and C are other parts, with home buttons. Instead of having to drag a from B to A, and C to A, users should…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. interaction connector overlapping

Overlapping of multiple interaction connectors cause difficulty in selecting the arrow of interest (blue arrow in attached img) requiring clicking once on root and again on arrow.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Define multiple strings at once

Make it possible to define multiple Strings by selecting all elements that are supposed to hold those strings. Saves a lot of time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add Link stings in Components

When converting an element with strings into a component, the strings attached should be included. It's helpful when you convert a menu bar into a component.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Prototype: Intern Testing / Intern Link

A Standart Prototype Mode Besides "User Testing" should be intern Testing,
    Fullscreen, no hints, comments on.

I´d appreciate separat Links for intern feedback - its kinda annoying to Sit in a Meeting presenting a Design to a Customer with little comments of your collegues popping up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. You can actually create and maintain separate links within XD – simply create a New Link in Share Mode and publish. You’ll be able to switch back and forth and update both links separately. Hope that helps!

16. Animation bug

Animations don't work with image:
    First work good if image are in rectangle shape
    Second don't work duration of animation if i change in Photoshop image

I want same effect like first example

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Copy/Paste a wire or move wire to different asset

Example: I have a tap trigger, auto-animating to the next screen when tapping the entire screen. The more work I do, I realize I want to keep that effect but move it to a button instead of the entire screen being the trigger.

It would be great if I could move that wire from the entire initial artboard to a button element or maybe copy the wire, delete it, paste it onto the button. As of now I have to delete it, redraw it, remember what timing/easing I used originally and re-create.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Need the ability to change interaction labeling by using voice command in XD.

The voice command with programmed speech playback can be of extreme use. I can have it store solutions if I say something like task 253 and it spits out the solution in voice, text, and/or another page or overlay.

Having a search filter for that area would be great too per page.

Please add me to a rewards list somewhere for the idea. : )

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/need-the-ability-to-change-interaction-labeling-by-using-voice-command-in-xd/td-p/10792493

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Great Job

No idea just some positive feedback. Loving the November states feature :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. .exe export

Hi
    I needed to .exe export when I create a project demo on prototyping mode to sending this export to the manager or somebody that he doesn't have XD on his Computer.
    please add .exe export in this section.
    thank's a lot.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base