Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

104 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. I really think you guys should do something about your pricing model.

For a beginner UX designer like me, it was really nice to be able to achieve all the things that could with Sketch individual pricing for just $99 a year. The only reason I switch to XD was because I moved off the Apple platform for obvious reasons...

I think that your pricing model is insane for the average person looking to learn and experiment.

And saying that the AdobeXD app is free is not sufficient, as you really do need photoshop and illustrator to work as an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Voting is great but without the ability to down vote bad ideas still accumulate and they don't get pushed back by the community.

So to be clear...
    vote up (we currently have this)
    vote down (requested here)

I hope this gets voted up haha :)

ps - yes I completely understand that the good ideas get more votes. However there are thousands of ideas and without the communities ability to push back the ideas keep accumulating votes and thus stay relevant.

e.g. An idea that has been live for a year may only have 5 votes which means that it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. If Adobe could provide online sessions, or in their stores, with customers who use Adobe XD. To explain, many people aren't familiar with the tool and it takes a lot of practice. This occurs to me, and one of the big tech companies are already doing this, Apple. There is something called 'Today At Apple,' which includes loads of different sessions to help customers. (Link https://www.apple.com/today/) If Adobe XD could include this within the app on Mac or the phone app, it would be useful for it's customers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 6 Next →