Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

105 results found

1. When a user with Federated ID has their directory address country set as China, the XD app comes up in Chinese and there is no way to change it to English or any other language. The app does not respect the OS or browser language settings and it should, along with allowing in app language settings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

If you’re on a federated ID and create a paid T2/T3 account (and NOT a CCE Free account), you should have a language chooser, even if the region is in China. If this doesn’t work this way, please create an enterprise support ticket through the admin console to ensure that this is filed as a bug.

2. Not an idea, but a bugfix. When I want to give a certain component or Adobe Library-item a custom name, it works. But when I want to give after that another component a custom name, both names will get their original component name (Component {number}). From your entire list of components you can give just one component a custom name. When you want a second component with a custom name, all names will be reset. I just updated to XD version 37.1.32, but this problem is still there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I've noticed recently that over time the undo button stops working. I have to completely close out the application in order to fix the issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. A new feature that can generate email signatures.
    One website that is making a splash is www.wisestamp.com.
    As the creative director at a local independent real estate company; I would rather use an Adobe program to generate signatures and profit from it as a service we provide for agents rather then spend $4k on WiseStamp to generate email signatures for me on a company level to manage. This would be very valuable to me and I'm sure for other creatives how also can use this for freelance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. This Version keep crashing without informing the user.
    You can keep on working but your changes will not be saved. They just get lost. The only way I would notice it is when the undo-command stops working.

I just had an internal presentation, with a file where XD had lost a big chunk of my latest changes. I am really glad it was just ein minor meeting.

So, please make sure the user is informed, when XD is not working properly and is losing all your work!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Adobe XD changes to a new version several times a week and it is hard for the full team to keep up. A frequent problem is that I can't access a file because someone else has it opened and is using an older version of XD. So I need to contact them and ask them to manually update their version of Adobe XD. This is made more difficult when error messages look like this (see attachment). How is "... and 2 more" going to help me figure out who I should contact?
    So my improvement proposal is simply to improve…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Já faz um bom tempo que não consigo executar nenhum atalho comum apenas dentro dos softwares do Adobe, fora deles eu consigo usar normalmente. Gostaria de obter uma resposta e ter uma assistência quanto a isso, está me prejudicando nos meus trabalhos e não sei como resolver.

Obrigada!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Obrigado por preencher um tíquete! Isso parece um bug e não uma solicitação de recurso, então você definitivamente deve registrá-lo no Fórum de Suporte da Comunidade. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Esta mensagem foi traduzida automaticamente.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

8. I cant edit gradient color in the added color even it do too hard manually to its by the handle and sometimes it does not show. I know there are too many objects selected which is why it not shown that is why I find the solution for the gradient rotation wheel (See in image 5.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. When I open a project with adobe XD, my mac make a weird sound then crash ( see video)

My config :
    MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)

adobe xd version : 26.0.22.5

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Need improvement in PDF export. When we export and try to view in pdf acrobate. There are font mismatch and also if I use any png or jpg image in pdf. It look distorted. Its very disappointing when we share our pdf file with someone. its look completely different what we made. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The only way I can fix this is by restarting XD. This does not always happen, but it does happen very often. I'm using Windows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The spacebar placement makes me feel like my screen isn't wide enough to look at my whole workspace, I'd really love a little space for it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi Adobe Team,

Currently, I am using Windows XD version and is the lastest one. I am facing a problem of XD crashing automatically while I have saved documents from Cloud to local.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. If I share a screen in a Skype meeting while using Adobe xd & use short cuts like (Cntrl + shift + H) the skype call gets disconnected & it really affects the meeting .it will be really helpful if you can sort this problem in the next update & I guess its that particular shortcut is for disconnecting the skype call so they both clash while we present the design.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I do not need this app. When I had it on my computer and clicked it (three times!) I get a little window 'Verifying 'Adobe XD.app' ... I cannot trash them not delete them. HOW do I get rid of them???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I am producing a PDF which will be viewed by people on mobile. In the preview on desktop, and on mobile, the image orientation or scaling is not as designed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. XD is loaded with features but is vulnerable. Why not focus and help fix frequent crashes in XD rather than concentrating on new features . This month alone I had around 16 crashes , almost at every day login and logoff. Day by day performance is degrading , Yesterday I saw the light weight featured software is getting slower with mouse click and response time. Seriously i feel frustrated rather than being happier using the software with tons of valuable features.

Please fix the issues and bugs at priority. Good performance is also a featured which is valued high.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out. We are constantly fixing bugs and crashers, but we might not know of the ones you’re experiencing. We have engineers, customer support agents, and others engaging with people in our Community Support forums here to get bugs filed in our system, so I’d suggest that you reach out here with specific issues you’re hitting: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

19. My style guide do not loading 100%

See in video

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hello,

When saving character styles with decimals in font size (i.e. 15.5pt) within an assets library, this style cannot be applied to any element on the file.

When the library is published, the size is rounded (missing the decimals) when applied to other files elements.

This sounds to me like a bug on the assets piece.

Thanks and regards.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)