Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

105 results found

1. When working together at a project, the undo shortcut works for the whole project, not for each user. So when you undo something, you automatically destroy your partners work while spamming ctrl + z (or y). That makes collaboration very hard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Greetings.
    I'm a user from Israel I use the keyboard in Hebrew and English and when I change the language from English to Hebrew there are display problems that are caused as if I change the size of the object lengthwise it does not matter the text inside the field turns black to white however I noticed quite a few crashes in the app Disconnecting from the server and sometimes it crashes the interface is great I really like to use the app especially I can navigate between the other apps like Photoshop Illustrator etc.
    I have windows 11 maybe…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

I did have our team try to reproduce this with Windows 11 on Hebrew, and we weren’t able to reproduce this crash. Our customer support agents in the forums can help to gather logs for us to look at it more deeply, so please do post there! Also, you might want to update your machine’s graphics drivers with the latest from the manufacturer, as the OS may be causing the crashes through the drivers.

3. when i am copy pasting my design elements to make a presentation for the UI the image those are clipped in Xd breaks up in tiles to show up in Illustrator its frustrating to fix it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. Adobe Admin console feature enchancement
    Description of the feature: Bulk delete disabled ids from Directory users section rather than 20 at a time
    Why this is valuable to you: Disabled ids can cause sync delays and for enterprise customers its quite large number of disabled users who needs to be removed and manually is not efficient
    If possible, an image or video that helps us understand your feature request

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hello, I am using windows 10. Latest version Adobe XD installed. Whenever I switch to another tab by alt+tab, when I go back to the program, the alt key is stuck and the mouse functions change. Even if I don't press the ALT key, it's like it's pressed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. while start typing any text on xd - in Hebrew only - the first letter is appering but the other next letters is not appearing on the screen even its there.
    only after finishing writing and accepting the text - the whole text is appearing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The black text on dark grey is VERY hard on my eyes--I can barely see it with the contrast.
    I know that low contrast is the trend right now, but it is a serious functional issue--I can't SEE your features to use them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Xd keeps creating copies of my existing files. I am losing the link I created with other files. How do I turn this off. I don't want a new copy I just want to save my work. It's doubling my work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Please note that copies of your document are created in certain cases when you’ve selected to keep a copy from online, potentially discarding what you have worked on offline. In this case, we’ll create a copy you can delete later just to make sure that XD doesn’t lose anything you’ve worked on.

9. What is this error? Is it written for design users of for software gurus? I can't open or recover the project anymore. I was working on an urgent project that is totally lost now. I expect much more from Adobe. So many lost productivity hours.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I hope Adobe XD team takes these posts seriously. This software is full of bugs, and it makes it really hard from not moving to Figma.

I've been working on an urgent project, which now I can't even open. No matter what I've tried. Also, the error is unclear and not user-friendly. Terrible experience.

Moreover, how could it be saved with newer version if I'm the only one who work on the file, and I'm the only one who suddenly can't access it?

"This was saved with a newer version of Adobe XD. Please update Adobe XD to open it."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. With the newest release, I can no longer browse / access Cloud Files. This is a HUGE problem for me as ALL of my XD files are stored in Cloud Files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. When viewing libraries via creative cloud app (on your work tab) display the HEX and/or RGB values for named colors. This could be via a tool tip or inside of the color block on hover.

Sometimes a designer just needs to grab the exact value without needing to open up a design application to look up or sample it.

Since CC is always running in the background it would be super convenient to just be able to grab the value there - yet keep the color names...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It's an issue when you export to PDF and the design have a MASK. The content inside of the mask it's generated with zoom inside of the mask.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adobe XD being a productivity tool, I need it to be responsive.

I do not like to wait fot the top menu to unfold, sliding down.
    I think the top-down unfold animations of the top menu are too-much.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The lines collapse during scrolling the file list and the list items not displayed properly. (windows version 39, earlier versions also affected) See attachment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Since the latest update (windows 39.0.12) the keyboard stopped working properly in Adobe XD. The tool changes to hand/span for minutes. The zoom keyboard shortcuts not working properly. The type tool freezes the program, in other cases can't type into the textbox. Only restarting helps.

This is a serious program breaking bug, can't work with XD until it's fixed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. My cloud file saves, seemingly randomly, and as it does it freezes the entire document starving it for inputs and delaying any action.

If an input field such as texts either on a canvas or an attribute of a tool such as typography size is highlighted while XD attempts to save the cloud document, there is a high chance that inputs anywhere in the XD program will fail. The only resolve for this is to close the document and open it again, only for it to immediately start saving as soon as I touch an input field repeating the loop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please consider adding the possibility to use Adobe XD by customers who do not have internet connection and are using FRL licenses with offline activation.
    Even if some of the features will be disabled.
    My customers are asking this for quite some time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. XD is constantly crashing it is the most frustrating thing ever, not only does the app have minimal functionality compared to others but it crashes half the time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Importing Svg with text, please keep the original font being used.

Always reverts fonts to Helvectica Neue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)