Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

118 results found

1. Very annoying that the Preview window is not at 100%.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. would you be able to allow multiple sticky elements on the page?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please provide spanish supported on voice based prototypes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'm looking for a easy way to create a expandable text box with the click of a button (e.g read more)

This is often seen in app stores and in news articles that that are behind a pay wall.
    With the text box minimized you should be able the see the content below (screenshots etc) but when you expand the content should be moved further down. Maybe this is already possible but I can't find the feature either in the software or in a tutorial. Of course I can build this my own with animations, but shouldn't there be a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Trigger Action Send to Back Page Option - We can have the procedure to "Send to Back Page" option, when linking single page from multiple pages or links, it can help designer to create presentable flow when there are multiple scenarios involved, I hope you understand and provide solution...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You should also have an overlay / transparent icon on full screen mode for prototype reviews, or a notification of comment when reviewers add comments.

Currently, the creator and reviewer not able to see any indicator if the prototype is published on Full Screen Mode. (using Chrome)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Greetings Dev,

I hope you guys find this message well.

I am a fan of Material Design and I am android users. Material design have this feature called Raising button/card/ animate. So, hope i can see this feature near future.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I can't animate an artboard to the previous artboard and the function is limited to selecting between just one of them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Pleasseeee PLEEEAAAASSSEEE.... bring back the copy of interactions while being on prototype mode.... after the last update, I have to copy and paste every interaction separately instead of just copying the whole group of objects with their interactions... it has made my work a loooot harder.... please!! thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Can we have a prezi style of design where we can focus on each wireframe individually from the entire flow, this is separate from the prototype... it simetimes usefule to explain the total screens designed and individually zooming into them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. (i.e if the user wants to explore the links only on selected artboard)

This could be very helpful when I have more than 40-100 artboard at the same time, and on prototype mode would be more easy to identify which artboards are connected to which?

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. maybe I'm missing something and it is implemented, but I'd really like to set a height for the header and footer on mobile.

setting a height for the display seems irrelevant.

hopefully this will be added soon, I still have to use Marvel for my prototypes right now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I think there is an opportunity for improvement in creating a longer list of more transitions and animations between screens, and hover effects etc in prototype mode. One of my main reasons for recording a prototype in action was to show the footage on my portfolio, but I found that I had to do several takes due to having to get my mouse in order. I think a countdown clock before recording and the ability to edit your 'footage' would also be so so helpful!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestions! We’ve had a number of improvements in our October release, and it sounds like you had 4-5 different suggestions in this one ticket. it would really help us out if you could split up the different suggestions into individual tickets so that we could better merge them in with other similar ones.

14. When there's a lot of artboards it's hard to zoom out and drag target destinations. I'd like to be able to select a target artboard from the dropdown menu. But the dropdown has a max-width so it can't show the complete artboard name.

Request: Do not truncate artboard names in target dropdown.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1.1. Right now, it is hard to manage overrides. Please can we have it on the right hand menu when selecting a symbol so we can override from there?
    1.2. Also Can we have available other symbols of the same family with the same dimensions? (to swap easily between different state buttons for example as shown)
    1.3. Last but not least it would be great if by the same token there was an easier way to replace images within a symbol other than drag&dropping from an outside folder, which is a bit WTF
    2. As of now it takes too…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Be able to choose between an overlay that appears over the viewport or an overlay that is fixed to a specific position within the artboard. This way we can account for two types of overlays:
    1. Overlays that are persistent like menu navigations
    2. Overlays that are situational like dropdowns within a form

194 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This particular feature request was filed before we had robust states support, which enables you to create elements that fix to specific content, like flyouts, dropdowns, etc. If you’re still interested in this feature, please do file again with some examples of what you’d like to do with overlays that you don’t want to use component states for. Thanks! https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/learn/design-systems/components/make-menus-components-with-nested-hover-states.html

17. Mirror your website onto the app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Now when tapping on a back button twice in succession you're stuck in a loop. This needs to be solved smarter so that you can go back multiple steps.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be great to have a notification in the CC when a comment is made on the prototype. Bonus points for a blip on the same comment when opening prototype!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)