Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

118 results found

1. Comments saved in prototype in Cloud are gone after upgrade to 29.1.32.8

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Fix sharing and prototype publishing. I have grown tired of your ERROR 130. All my user tests have to be rescheduled until XD works again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Xd Prototype mode is very difficult to handle , when we are working in big enterprise web application , we have multiple flows wiring those flows in Xd is difficult , again when we share the link with customer they get also confuse , because in XD we dont have any sitemap in prototype mode
    I think product team made the prototype mode more intuitive and easy to use for big project handling like enterprise level application, rather then only mobile and website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When i have a common element in multiple art-boards, and i copy this element from one art-board to the others, there should be an ability to also copy it's prototype settings so that we don't have to repeat the transitions of this element in every art-board.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I like very much to implement 3 horizontal scroll elements in one artboard. I have 4 artboards with different states for mentioned elements. I want to show for my customer reverse drag, but interaction/trigger: DRAG doesn't work with action: previous artboard. It swich on tap instantly, it should be selectable and work properly. Looks like bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I have a component with the hover state that is repeated within the grid. I repeated the first element several times, then I want to have different texts and images in each element. I expect that the change inside of each instance will NOT be repeated in other instances of this component within the grid - unfortunately this is not the case.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why are prototypes so blurry. clients cant read them?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi, this is to inform you that I've a premium version of XD but when I open any of my cloud protype I get an error "Something went wrong, You can try accessing the link again, if the error persist. report the error"

Please imminently look into it and solve I have very urgent presentation with the Managers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Overlays can's be dragged outside the artboard height zone.
    When trying to move the overlay into the scrollable zone, it wont go further the defined height.

1) Create an artboard with a specific window height
    2) Extend the artboard verticallt, so it's scrollable
    3) Place a button (or anything) in the scoll zone (beyond the window height)
    4) Create a new artboard with the overlay content
    5) In Prototype, link the button to the overlay arboard (as overlay, obviously)
    6) Try to move the overlay content near the button (in the scrollable zone)

Current: You can't, the overlay placement is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Overlays can's be dragged outside the artboard height zone.
    When trying to move the overlay into the scrollable zone, it wont go further the defined height.

1) Create an artboard with a specific window height
    2) Extend the artboard verticallt, so it's scrollable
    3) Place a button (or anything) in the scoll zone (beyond the window height)
    4) Create a new artboard with the overlay content
    5) In Prototype, link the button to the overlay arboard (as overlay, obviously)
    6) Try to move the overlay content near the button (in the scrollable zone)

Current: You can't, the overlay placement is…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback on this. I think what you really want to do in this case is use a component state to handle the different tabs in your design. States can be different sizes (or the same size) as the original element of the design, so you can define the interaction within the states. This way, you can actually have all of the content track to the current scroll of the page. Hope that helps!

11. When there are multiple interactions in an artboard and when the overlay appears on top of the artboard, the interaction is still clickable and the other artboard is appearing over the overlay again which is making a mess

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Is it possible to hide and show an element on a page when it is clicked on, without having to make a new artboard which shows that element? Would save a lot of time when prototyping checkboxes, radiobuttons, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Say we have 200 artboards, and one of them is a home screen. Instead of connecting lines one-by-one to the home screen artboard, we should be able to select multiple artboards or other objects and drag them to the home sceen. So if you shift-clicked on multiple objects/artboards, then you should be able to draw a line at one time, and connect all of the artboards to the home screen.

A is the home screen, B and C are other parts, with home buttons. Instead of having to drag a from B to A, and C to A, users should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Overlapping of multiple interaction connectors cause difficulty in selecting the arrow of interest (blue arrow in attached img) requiring clicking once on root and again on arrow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make it possible to define multiple Strings by selecting all elements that are supposed to hold those strings. Saves a lot of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When converting an element with strings into a component, the strings attached should be included. It's helpful when you convert a menu bar into a component.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would like to update allow linking or adding an action/trigger directly to an element or component in Prototype mode. This would allow a better workflow and faster turnaround time as well as allow the prototype to function better in smaller file size as well since there would be less imagery and artboards involved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. A Standart Prototype Mode Besides "User Testing" should be intern Testing,
    Fullscreen, no hints, comments on.

I´d appreciate separat Links for intern feedback - its kinda annoying to Sit in a Meeting presenting a Design to a Customer with little comments of your collegues popping up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. You can actually create and maintain separate links within XD – simply create a New Link in Share Mode and publish. You’ll be able to switch back and forth and update both links separately. Hope that helps!

19. Animations don't work with image:
    First work good if image are in rectangle shape
    Second don't work duration of animation if i change in Photoshop image

I want same effect like first example

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hello, can be added button to select hover effect by default, beaucause now all time need to switch manualy after edit some of states

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)