Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

449 results found

1. I see that we can snap to grid, which is great, but being able to snap objects to guides is equally important when a layout does not conform to a grid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When you get some toolkits, they bring many default Artboards, if you select them all and you press delete only the content is deleted. And if you select them all and press delete again nothing happens. You need to delete artboard by artboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can actually already delete multiple artboards. You should marquee select around the entire artboard to select the artboards, not the contents of the artboards. Other options are to shift+click on the artboard title or to select the artboards in layers panel, then press delete. Hope that helps!

3. It's great to have guides, but the fact that they are restricted to an artboard and can't go beyond, makes it impossible to align objects relative to the artboard, there are some rudimentary snaps but guides that exist on a global level would be not just helpful, dare I say a normal part of a design tool, circa PS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. If i open an image in PS, say a JPG, I can only seem to drag the native background layer created into CCL and it stores the asset as a PSD, even though the file that I opened is a JPG. On the other hand if I drag that JPG into the CCL panel from local, directly, the edits are stored as the JPG asset. What am I doing wrong in the prior example?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I have a mask group:
    1 Image
    1 Shape

While the shape is selected, I can only move that shape around using my keyboard arrow keys, moving it with the mouse is impossible

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Not an idea but issue. Cant find the support page in the ap so leaving this here... XD desktop for Windows crashes when its maximized on a ultra wide monitor... sucks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. not able to find the option for object-convert to path for text on windows

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. kindly apply drag photos in windows version

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A proportional change of blocks is very often used on sites. It will be great if you add this feature.
    The spaces that can be created between blocks when changing the width of the artboard can be removed by linking the upper blocks to the lower blocks.
    You can also implement the zoom function.
    texts and icons when changing the width of the artboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have a mode where everything you move and shapes you make are divisible by 8px kind of like snap to grid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hi, just made an observation regarding the adobe website. The videos available to watch in the case study pages has errors on those pages. After watching the videos, a user is unable to go back to the previous page. The videos keep loading back.https://www.adobe.com/experience-platform.html#exp-platform-video

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks a ton for the report. Unfortunately, this is the feature request page for Adobe XD, not the Experience Cloud. I’ve forwarded it to the team so that they’re aware of it. I’m closing this ticket as N/A for this product, but know that it’s been reported.

12. I want to be able to select different texts, objects, etc. by holding Command key + select as I do in other apps, but XD doesn't have this option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. On Adobe Spark it would be great if you could zoom into the project to be more accurate with your placement and focus on one section of the project at a time. Instead of seeing the whole project at once.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be helpful to apply more than one character style to text in a text box. It would be particularly helpful when formatting long text like a blog post.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There's live preview now for mobile devices; both Android and iOS and that's great. But we need the same for tablet devices as well. For both iPads and Android tablets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hey
    I find this feature of making padding for just one axis is really useful, Maybe i need all buttons the same height but the with specific padding in x axis.

Please consider adding this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hi, my suggestion is for Adobe Illustrator. It would be really helpfull if there was a shortcut for "paste remembers layers" in ou off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The attached screenshot has the "System" text on top of the box.

CURRENTLY: I need to create a layer underneath to break the line and make the system on top of it. This is troublesome if I'm working with a page that has 10000-000000-00000 input fields.

ASK: If i have a way to make the text' border 5, i can effectively eliminate the need to create a layer underneath, the amount of work is going to be halved, and that will scale.

ASK2: if not, can i have a solid box to cover the line where the text will be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It might be usefull to tag component states to actions.

For example you have a checkbox component and you want to set two states (one checked and one unchecked) and for a preview you want to show the change via onlick.

For now I have to set a new board and work with strings to show the triggered action.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can't get to the master component when selected 'edit master in source document'. It opens up the source XD document and the progress bar for opening up the document shows complete and freezes but after that it doesn't navigate to the master component. I can't close out of that file either. I can just minimize it but can't close.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)