Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

449 results found

1. Ruler and Guidelines.
    2. To have the same position in all pages we create.
    3. Please check Adobe Photoshop

and please make this update as soon as possible
    Date - 1 Oct

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1. Hi can you please add a lock transform to objects. So that if I want to re-scale an entire group everything would scale uniformly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2. Same sizing of elements

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please give vector edit capacities like adobe fireworks. User has more power to edit vector. You can do all icon or vector related things only on XD. No required for illustrator for small vector and icons.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Identical to the functionality of Adobe Illustrator (i.e. learned behavior,) allow users to select an object and use the keyboard shortcut Cmd/Ctrl + D to duplicate that object after initial copy & paste (or Alt + Drag.)

Your Repeat Grid functionality is handy if I already know the exact dimensions & gutters I need, but when I don't have that info it's actually faster and more efficient to use Cmd/Ctrl + D to duplicate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Selecting an item in Sketch is really way better.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hello,Grateful for some help.

I am using the latest, updated version of Photoshop under W10 Pro 64bit and my XP-Pen equipment is an DECO 01 tablet with grip and passive pens.I buy it from their offical site.

I am using the latest Nvidia and Wacom drivers, and W10, are up to date. I have 32Gb ram and a Core i3-8100 cpu.

but I was never able to get rid of that eye-hand coordination issue and I would end up frustrated whenever I would draw on my computer.I would never draw as good as on paper. so i want a tablet…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Since we haven’t heard from you in the past four months, I’m closing this as inactive. Please do feel free to file again if you think this is applicable to Adobe XD. If you’re interested in Photoshop, please feel free to file in that forum or in their UserVoice instance.

7. There is a major flaw in repeat grid. Once a complex element is repeated with this feature, I can no longer add layers to various elements. This often makes it impossible for me to modify this element without ungrouping, deleting the repeated items, making the changes and then re-doing the repeat. This is annoying and really complicates my work flow.

There needs to be someway to allow me to make any changes I need to within a repeat grid including adding additional layers or bringing other layers in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The line editing function suggests to increase the midpoint capture, otherwise it is too inconvenient, which may become an important reason for me to go to InVision.
    [线条编辑功能建议增加中点捕捉,否则太不方便了,这可能变成我投奔invion的重要原因]

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

由于我们已经三个月没有看到对我们问题的回答了,因此我将其标记为无效。 如果您仍然想要此功能,请随时再次提交!

此消息已被机器翻译。

As we haven’t seen a response to our question in three months, I’m marking it as inactive. Please do feel free to file it again if you still want this feature!

Thanks,

-Elaine

9. It would be great to combine files that includes actions into one file. Often, projects are huge and it would be helpful to combine files without copying over the art boards and losing the actions from the copied & pasted design altogether. It's frustrating to start over when we should be able to simply copy and paste while having the design and actions move over as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When I create new shape using the pen tool, there is no way to be able to round the edges of that shape.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. There should be a way to see the name of an asset on the Canvas. Currently there is no way to know the name of any asset (or in the case of colors and text styles, if an asset has even been applied) with out locating the asset in the panel and selecting "highlight all on canvas". This is very inefficient. A simple tooltip hover or shortcut (like alt to display measurments) would simplify the process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Most of the time I find myself trying to replace only one picture but all pictures on the grid get replaced. I know it's a use case but please give be a modifier while replacing the picture because I need to build my own order one by one and this is not possible. In order to do this I need to ungroup the grid and then all the magic is gone.

And it's completely inconsistent: I can replace a single text on a box by typing but can't do it with another element of the same group (picture)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Eyedropper tool for colors, forms, font… to apply the same parameter from an existing object.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Idea is how we can use artboard like navigation bar again and again. Example navbar-artboard can be set to render Artboard A and B top and on A side it is fixed when B side it is not. But If you make changes to navbar itself, example the menu items then the both changes will be mirrored to artboards A and B.

Another change is how we can prototype changes to wanted artboard. Lets say we have 3 artboards: MainWindow, Navbar and Popup. I can set into Navbar to mirror on MainWindow then I can prototype Popup to Navbar to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'd like to see more options for typography, such as all caps, small caps and opentype features.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Uma das minhas funções preferidas no photoshop é poder selecionar camadas de usando CTRL + Click. Assim eu posso trabalhar de forma mais livre ao arrastar objetos pelo palco. Gostaria dessa função disponível no XD.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As we haven’t heard back in about three months, I’m closing this as inactive. Please feel free to file this again if you’re still having problems!

Como nós não ouvimos falar em cerca de três meses, estou fechando isso como inativo. Por favor, sinta-se livre para arquivar isso novamente se você ainda estiver tendo problemas!

Esta mensagem foi traduzida por máquina.

17. Is XD going to keep getting keyboard shortcuts to increase efficiency when designing? I have photoshop shortcuts memorized so I'm much faster in Photoshop than I am in XD because most things have to be done with the mouse right now. It would be nice to have a keyboard shortcut to open the window to change colors of objects and text, keyboard shortcuts like photoshop has to change leading and kerning for text, etc. Anything that can be done to minimize having to go to the right sidebar every time for changes. I didn't see any way to scrub through…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! We’re looking at keyboard shortcuts where they make sense. You can already use the same leading and kerning shortcuts from Photoshop. If you have specific keyboard shortcuts you’d like to see, please do file them as separate tickets so that we can better combine them with similar suggestions!

18. Is there a way to reduce the size of the palettes? or hide them when showing file?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. With some practice one can create navigation icons in XD, but it takes practice and a good amount of time if you want anything slightly better than a wire-frame level. I would love to see the ability to change the color of imported vector shapes. In other words, if import some vector mobile icons (simple shapes), I'd love the ability to change their color all at once.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)