Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

449 results found

1. ich bitte um Hinweis, wie ich auf einem PC das Design ansehen kann, welches auf einem Mac in der selben Version und in der selben Schrift gestaltet wurde. Aktuelle ist das nicht möglich, ich sehe das Design in einer anderen Schrift, es ist dadurch völlig verschoben. Die Schrift haben beide Rechner von der selben Quelle installiert.
    Danke

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Vielen Dank für die Einreichung eines Tickets! Dies scheint ein Fehler zu sein und keine Funktionsanfrage, daher sollten Sie dies auf jeden Fall im Community-Support-Forum einreichen. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Diese Nachricht wurde maschinell übersetzt.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum.

2. How can I rotate the art board + entire objects?

(Please watch the attached image)

I'd like to rotate the whole thing like B.
    But now it's working like A.

(I'd like to do it like "Image Rotate" at Photoshop)

How can I do this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. The icon you see on the property inspector is to change the aspect rotation of the artboard and does not rotate the content. One thing you can try is grouping all of the contents of the artboard and rotating the group using the property inspector. Hope that helps!

3. Please add bolding, italics, and underlining for individual words in paragraph mode.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Colors stored in the left properties bar (document assets, components) can unfortunately not be applied to all elements. In this example, the color is not taken from a line. Sorry guys, this is really basic!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Latest update Ver 41.0.12.11 is start hanging. Whether I'm start zooming, edit text etc. It is hanging. I tried both cloud vs local file. Is there anyone who feel that too.?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. In my adobe xd export to zeplin option is not showing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hi, I am trying to give the time trigger delay timings dropdown, but the dropdown menu not expanding properly, if I manually changing the time also not working, can you please fix this issue, it is frustrated sometimes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Keyboard shortcut for raising and lowering the selected layer.

I propose:

• Ctrl + ↑: to go up 1 by 1
    • Ctrl + Alt + ↑: to upload to the maximum of your folder / container. If it is not in a group, go up to the first layer.

• Ctrl + ↓: to go down 1 by 1.

• Ctrl + Alt + ↓: to go down to the maximum of its folder / container. If it is not in a group, go down to the last layer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Groupable Layers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I face text hanging very often. I am unable to enter text and often need to close xd and open it again to enter text. and this happens more than 3 times in an hour.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If I enter an equation into a transform field (eg. +500 to width) then immediately follow that with another equation it bugs out and sets the amount to the max possible

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Shadow is a very very important thing of designing. But it so a bad thing that adobe xd has no much feature at making a shadow. on other hand, Figma has a lot of features to make an attractive shadow and gradient. They also have a lot of features to make gradients. Figma has Layer duplication on keypress ctrl + D that is very important not the only layer. but it will relative previous destination like adobe illustrator. it will better if adobe xd has a tool for a gradient. because it is also a very important for designing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. We just shipped an inner shadow feature, have had gradients for a long time, and have also been able to duplicate objects using Ctrl+D for years. Please do feel free to create another ticket if you have specific ideas for XD. Thanks!

13. When creating loading animations or other interactions that require multiple screens to prototype. What if those animations/screens can be pre-composed similar to how we can pre-compose in After Effects. This way, all the of the artboards that were used to create the animation can be consolidated into one board that can be linked to a button or other objects as an interaction.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The 38.0.12 update is great for the new top menu, but it broke right-clicking for several purposes. Right-clicking no longer brings up the menu when an artboard is not selected, so you cannot right-click for undo/redo or many other actions. When an artboard or objects are selected, various menu items are missing such as the object options. Undo/Redo is also missing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When I use overlay type animation to go to another artboard, for example with a modal window (slide left, slide down, ... ), I want to be able to fix the background fill.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Everytime I wanna edit a primary component it will be displayed somewhere in the document. I hate that chaos... whats the purpose???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Strikethrough text when exported as svg didn't export with the line through it... I was usin the font "Muli"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like Border to be able to select a color from document assets without use the picker tool.
    It will make me do work faster ....
    Please

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Neither in clipboard names nor in clipboard texts, keyboard is effectless. Could you suggest any solution?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hi
    I'd like to have the possibility to have multiple hover states for a component.
    I have 3-4 states of a component but only 1 of them can have a hover state now. I would not like to make 3-4 different components just to have a hover for each of them. If I have 10, (and I do) that's already 30-40 components in total, just to have hovers.

I was trying to attach an image here, but I don't see if I have actually succeeded or not...

On the picture I was going to show, that each state could have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already do this! You’ll just need to manually wire your second state instead of using the hover preset. Select the state you want to wire, click on the + in the Prototype Mode property inspector section, and create a Hover action for that state with the destination to another state. I’ve attached a document with a single component inside which has 4 states. You can click between them to switch between state 1 and state 3, and each one of these has a hover state defined. Hope that helps!