Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11 results found

1. Protoypes tested on device must be saved locally for continuing tests even with USB cable unplugged.

106 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

We just released a new update where the latest document viewed will always get cached, and it will be accessible even if you’re offline.

TAKE YOUR DOCUMENTS OFFLINE
    With this release, the latest XD document you’re viewing is always cached on your mobile device, so that if you unplug your USB cable (macOS only) or go offline after viewing a document from CC Files, your design and prototype will remain accessible on your device, even if you kill the app and open it again. The next time you open an XD document or use real-time preview via USB (macOS only), the previous cached document is replaced. With this feature, we hope your work is now ready to be tested and validated by designers and stakeholders, like a real app running on a real mobile device.

2. Please provide an option to disable swiping between artboards during the Live Preview on the Adobe XD iOS app. I want testers on the mobile app to only be able to navigate using the interactions I've authored. Them being able to swipe at any time prevents me from getting a valid test out of them.

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-completed  ·  Janice Yip responded

Thanks for sharing your feedback. With 17.0, you can now disable swiping on mobile prototypes in the overlay menu!

3. Actually, the app stores just the last prototype. Please keep all prototypes on device, in a simple list, always available and organizable.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Currently the XD mobile app requires you to log in with a CC account.

If the phone is attached via USB, it would be nice if you can view the selected artboards in XD w/o being forced to signing in first.

This will help for teams that share various testing devices so that they dont need to constantly sign in/out of each device they use.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! We’ve just released a delayed login experience, where you can now use the live preview functionality without signing in with a CC account!

5. Hi guys, it would be great if you could physically interact with the prototype on a phone or ipad

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that you can now preview, in real time, your #AdobeXD designs and prototypes, on iOS devices (iPhones and iPads) or Android phones (Android tablet support will land soon). Make changes to your design and see it reflected on all the devices you have connected. Add wires to your prototype and play with it to polish the experience, all within the same workflow.

View all the details here (blog post and video): https://blogs.adobe.com/creativecloud/september-update-of-adobe-experience-design-cc-preview

Please give it a try and let us know what you think.
    Be part of XD’s journey on mobile devices, this is just the beginning.

Really looking forward to hearing your feedback!

6. I am in China right now and try to preview my design on my iphone, however, it doesn't support to download XD mobile app with my current apple ID.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve just launched XD mobile in the China App Store! Please check it out and let us know what you think!

7. Can you add the possibility to save my work on your cloud to access it immediately on my iPhone Experience App ?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released a new update where you can access XD documents stored in Creative Cloud files.

LOAD XD DOCUMENTS FROM CREATIVE CLOUD FILES
    If you place your XD documents in your CC Files folder on desktop, you can now load them from Adobe XD on mobile. Make sure you have your document saved and synced in your CC Files folder on desktop, then open Adobe XD on your mobile device. Tap on the folder icon and choose “XD Document from Creative Cloud”, or if you’re viewing an XD document, long press and tap on “Open XD Document > XD Document from Creative Cloud”. What’s interesting here is that we have a full version of Adobe XD running on the mobile device to open each XD document.

8. I can't find Adobe XD in App Store of China

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve just launched XD mobile in the China App Store! Please check it out and let us know what you think!

9. app preview on iPad cannot back to the header

Hello,

When i install the adobe Xd app on the iPad, every artboard all scroll from the header to footer perfectly in first time. But, when i back to previous artboard, it will always start the scroll from the footer, not the header.

the bug only happens on the preview app, but not on the software of my laptop and the share link.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Useful during initial rough prototyping so complete loops don't need to be added, or during review of more complex prototypes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When I preview prototypes on my iPhone 13 Pro I'm getting very bad performance (worse performance than on previous iPhone models), so I assume you haven't updated for the new iPhone chip yet. Is there an estimate of when you are adding support for the iPhone 13 Pro chip?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)