Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. In photoshop, you can import .csh files that contain a myriad of UI icons and shapes, and then draw them in the same way as a rectangle or ellipse. This has been invaluable as i can simply choose the icon shape i wish to use, and then create it to the size i want. I understand that you can bring in vector objects from illustrator, but it would save time if a "custom shapes" option was added. Perhaps this would allow people to create a material design icon set, or an ios icon set that could be accessed on demand…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When drag-copying dartboards to create new ones, a 'space-hypehn-space-number' is added to the name. These spaces carry over to the exported files. Obviously this is not good practice as spaces should be used in files intended for web use. Are you planning on removing these in a future update?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please allow the software to update font files without having to quit the application and relaunch it. Thank you !

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Looks like when previewing using the keyboard arrows, the segue used is Slide Left. It would be nice if it respected the segue setup in Prototype.

If that is not possible, it would be nice to allow user to change the global segue to something else.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Weight is an important aspect of Web design

• Calculate the payload based on exported assets and display data, as it influences design
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Maybe something like Abobe Comp is enough. It is very simple and useful

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Holding Option to duplicate an element is missing the cursor feedback from PS / AI (the double arrow) when you are hovering over an element that can be duplicated.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I love the way we can add space between items of a repeat grid. I'd like to see this feature also for items with different sizes. For instance a navigation bar, where every item has a different width. There it would be very nice to be able to "drag" the space between the items to in- or decrease the gap/padding. See the picture attached!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Could you add the possibility of scaling a repeat group without moving the child items from their position on the artboard?

Holding down ALT scale from the center of the group but all the children move along with the top left corner which is annoying.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. As a product manager, so far loving AXD & can't wait for few top feature requests like UI, Icon libraries etc. It has made prototyping so much faster.
    I would recommend, if a Product manager or designer picks a certain design template such as iOS flat design or Android Material Design then recommend or suggest possible issues across web vs mobile design during design mode. For e.g. width or placement of a grid element that is responsive, recommend best practices in design mode based on the device selected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would love to be able to access information about a project prototype setup from the API. I'm building a tool for sketch currently that enables building sketch projects to functional web and mobile applications using webpack and react. The bit that is missing from sketch (possibly could come through SilverFlows) is info about relationships between views and how to transition. I see this being a very powerful API and certainly very useful for my own selfish needs.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When prototyping it is sometimes difficult to use the pick-whip to select the target screen if it is far away. The alternative is to choose the screen from the drop down menu, which I think works fine other than the fact that it requires you to be able to identify the screen is from the artboard name only. It would be helpful to see a preview of the artboard along with the name.

Additionally, it would be great if there was some visual cue as to what elements already have hotspots assigned to them. Right now it seems like you…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A 'Properties' or Meta panel, different from a 'CSS' panel.

This panel would have information on imported or placed files and their attributes.

Files would have their source (src) property, original dimensions, size, etc. Maybe even a little thumbnail.

There would also be a way of changing the linked file, opening source file in associated software etc.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Imported photos via Lightroom, google photos, dropbox as in Adobe Slate does.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Dropping images from Finder is cool, but it might not be tricky (especially if you've got single screen) to have Finder window and some element you want to have image applied visible at once.

Would be cool to have some kind of files browser inside XD

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Create a 'repeat-grid cell template' that can be used on many artboards, or even on the same artboard where I need to separate them into categories. Edit the 'cell-template-A' and all repeat grids using that template update accordingly.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If I want to create a link from a small element like a menu item to another page, it is hard to accurately select the text and be zoomed out far enough to see the page I want to link to.

I know you can use the drop down to select the page, but if you want to do it visually it would be good if the area around the cursor would zoom like a loupe to enable easier selection.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 139 140 141 143 Next →