Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. The ability to print full pages from the shared prototype screen would be great.

I know you can display the prototype full screen then print, but that compresses the page horizontally and doesn't allow you to view the whole page, just what's currently in the window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I create projects for commercial web applications and I try and prototype many function points. This can lead to hundreds of links and cross-links. I would like to be able to

2) Look at the prototype links in a more text based format so I can search and replace links, bulk add links through a text editor.

OLD

1) Set a core/common link for a symbol or element so when I copy it to other pages, it keeps the link. For example, copying the "home" element to another dashboard should keep the link back to the home page.

A single,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m updating this to focus on the text management of links. In the future, please do file individual ideas in separate tickets so that we can better merge them with other ideas!

3. Please Make more hotkeys
    Lock aspect toggle
    and Color pick like in Photoshop [just press "I" and pick color]
    this really need for productivity while designing.

Thanks in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Enable the use of the left/right arrow keys in embedded prototypes in order to give users possibility to scroll artboards. I know it works if all artboards are not wired, but it should work also if these are wired. Like in prototypes or preview. It is not clear why is it excluded from embed mode.

Some prototypes have multiple clickable hotspots so users have to search for them and learn their way through. Giving them possibility to use common arrow keys is a way to get sure they will be able to see all artboards and find their way back…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. stack the link connection points between artboards as currently when zoomed out they overlap each other making it very unclear and hard to select them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. If you mark an icon for Batch Export (which creates an Asset panel in the design specs) it will remove the color being used for that icon from the Color Swatch panel.

My workaround is to duplicate my icon in my artboard so that I have a copy that isn't marked for batch export and then the color information for the icon will appear in the Colors panel in the design specs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I had the luxury of using Adobe XD on a Microsoft Surface Studio, for a whole week. Designing and controlling a project with your fingers at such a large screen sure feels great, but... didn't anyone of the XD team ever notice that the connection handles are just too small to touch and drag ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. If you select multiple items (artboards?) on the screen, please print out the number of items selected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Is it possible to make the names of automatic tables? By working on ten tables, I will always have to name them with the prefix numbers (1 onboarding screens / 2 landing screens / 3 ....)
    when I get to board 20, I want to add a board between 4 and 5, so I have to manually rewrite and number all the other cards that follow.
    It is too boring to spend a lot of time each time manually updating the numbers.

Thank you for thinking of a solution.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I want to be able to export my elements as SVG from Design Specs with bitmaps linked or embedded, the same way I can on the local system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hi,

Currently we have features that we develop for multiple platforms at once. This means for example we will have feature A, and during a sprint Android, iOS and WeChat developers will build the feature during the sprint.

Right now the current workflow that we have to follow is to create separate files in order to create separate links because the assets exporting forces us to choose during uploading the platform that we need assets for.

It would be much easier if we created only one link for that story / feature, and then the dev from their respective platform…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Align to Pixel Grid action doesn't work when object is rotated 180

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  13. I'm using newest version of XD, and have problem that can't copy group of object from AI to XD, it still work if I copy each single object, the prev version don't have this problem, thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. This would be similar to holding the shift key to select multiple objects.
    In this case one would be able to select different lines of text (not contiguous)
    by holding a modifier key.

example: A user is trying to select every title in a long flow of copy. With this function they would be able to select each title in the text box and change their color, size, font, etc. all at once.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hi team, you're doing great work so far! I would suggest / request a few options for image handling in Adobe XD.

Another option would be to have an option to rasterize all imagery after being placed in so you can rasterize all imagery at once at a specific resolution (@1x, @2x, @4x) so that all images would be rastered at the largest size you would need to export for final size, and reduce the large sizes of placed stock photography to save the overall xd file size.

(Moved to another story: One is the ability to use linked imagery,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Converting text to numbers with the click of a button can definitely reduce a lot of time as there will not be any necessity to manually add the commas between the digits.

Here is my Visualization of how the concept would be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Like in Illustrator, to have the ability to edit things with preview bounds for things that have a border that are done with the pen tool/line tool/imported SVGs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Either display the last edit/change in the window title where the file name resides or better yet, each artboard also displays the last change time and date. This is very important for large companies which has multiple designers working on a single file.

Please see attached mockup, refer to the middle window title.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The addition of a few features to the right click menu in the assets panel would definitely improve productivity.

1. Rename - The ability to right click and rename objects in the assets panel would greatly improve the ability to organize objects instead of the current method of navigating to list view and then renaming objects.

2. Edit - The ability to right click and edit any asset (as is currently possible only with colors) would be extremely useful for assets that are used infrequently in large projects that would have to be found manually and changed on the canvas.

3. Export -…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The scroll bar for the layers window is narrow and takes precise mouse work to select it on a laptop or high resolution screen. Double the thickness so it is easy to select and drag. Great app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)