7 votesbug-investigation-in-progress · AdminNina Ramos (Adobe XD) (Program Manager, Quality, Adobe) responded
If you’re still seeing this issue, please try the following:
1. Uninstall XD
2. Go to Settings> Storage control panel, click on link “Change where new content is saved” to C:
3. Re-install XD
4. If desired, update setting from Step 2 to original setting
Hope this helps!
NinaErik supported this idea ·Erik commented
2. Shared a file with a coworker of mine on the same network. I can no longer open the file after changes were made on their end.
3. I should see the work that has been updated and access the file.
4. Receive error code attached. File crashes and closes.