1 result found
An error occurred while saving the commentGreg commented
I've just found out you can get the HSLA values by opening the development share link.
1. Go to the "Share" tab
2. Change the view setting to "Development"
3. Open the link that's generated
4. Open the code panel on the right
4. Click on your coloured element that you want the HSLA value for
5. In the appearance area you can change the value from HEX to HSLA
6. You can then copy the HSLA colours from there 🙌🏻
Hope that helps!