1,006 votes119 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 01 : Design mode · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous commented
I've been using XD for a bout a year and I've come to the realization that it's so far other design tools that I can't continue using it. Here is a short list of some if my pain points:
- PDF export is broken when using masks of any kind
- The online prototype preview is weird. Zooming is wonky
- The local prototype preview has zoom issues
- Components are a nightmarish waste of time. I can't stress how painful this is
- Icons are tricky and buggy
- Shape editing is wonky and you can’t convert strokes or type to outlines without using illustrator.
- States are supposed to work, but in order to get a working object, like a radio button, it takes all day long.
- No gradient borders or ability to add a gradient to your color palette
- No multiple shadows or borders
- If you need to export at hi-res, it’s super confusing and needs a lot of trial and error
- I would like to lock a layer so I can work on top of it… great. On no wait it still selects the locked layer for some reasonAnonymous supported this idea ·