61 votes12 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 05 : Asset exporting · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
6 votes1 comment · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 05 : Asset exporting · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
19 votes6 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 02 : Prototype mode · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Yes, I want it to look like another window in the system. Thanks
I’ll be keeping this story open to handle paste from non-Adobe applications. If you’re interested in pasting from Photoshop and Illustrator:
- Paste from Photoshop: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/17448715
- Paste from Illustrator: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/17479675
I was thinking of image data, e.g. I have an app named Greenshot which takes screenshot into the clipboard instead of a file, I can paste that data into mspaint but not into XD.
Currently to select a vector asset one has to click *onto* the vector path. This makes thin stroke icons (for instance) very hard to select.
When trying to select an object that's in a group that becomes quite a headache.
It would be better imo if one could select vector objects by just clicking inside their bouding box.
Several of these features already exist as separate requests that you may also want to upvote:
- More control over ligatures – https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13205751-ligature-options
- All caps – https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13388451-it-would-help-for-more-typography-options-caps
- Superscript/subscript – https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/14844018-superscript-subscript
I like using Repeat Grids but without the ability to like change the color of the elements most of the time I have to ungroup the grid or overlay elements manually. That's a bit frustrating!