Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bug when fixed header is combined with preserve scroll position

When I navigate between pages that both have fixed headers and preserve scroll position enabled, the fixed header becomes semi-transparent for a moment and I can see the background image briefly bleed through the fixed header.

Attached image shows the scenario I'm describing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-needs-more-info  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Image Rotation issue

Rasterized image after rotation is blurred.

I work on PSD files (I open them in Adobe XD). When I try to rotate an image, it gets blurred. I have to rotate it in Photoshop first.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. grid column

When adjusting the GRID column margins I use the up/down arrow keys to adjust the number. This works real good until the left and right margins become uneven (due to the gutter with and number of columns) and four text fields show up (top, right, bottom, left). At that point my focus jumps to the artboard and I'm still pressing up or down, moving the artboard. I would like to see the focus stay in that area, if not still on one of the left or right textboxes.

Windows 10
    Adobe XD 8.0.22.11

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Windows publish a new prototyp crashed and the app closed completly

If i try to publish any prototype the link generation run to 50% and the app closes themselves.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Source File is missing

Am using Adobe XD cc for my project work. Recently have done a project with XD and the source file is missing . Help me to retrieve it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. snapping problem

I don't know what happens, but when I scale an object to snapping the grid, I couldn't use any other function, and then the undo and redo was disabled, can someone help me. Sorry for my bad English

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Greetings:

Sorry to hear you’re having problems. I have tried to reproduce the problem with the information you provide on Win10 RS4 & XD 8.0.22.11 and see things are working for me as expected.

Can you share the following:
    - XD version
    - Win10 OS version
    - Have you updated the drivers for your video card?

Curious, what language are you using on your system?

Thanks!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

7. Link Artboards

I am not able to link artboards. The line moves, but does not connect the artboards.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Type appears blue

A single font appears blue for some reason. Arbys' SaucyAF font (https://arbys.com/saucyaf) appears blue in XDs design and preview modes, no matter the context (On artboards or pastebaord, size, Point/Area Text, etc.) but will render properly when exported. I've been unable to reproduce this with any other font.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Mathew!

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I can reproduce this on my end on Win10 RS4 + XD 8.0.22.11 Interestingly, issue does not occur on Mac + XD. Maybe there’s something about the font + Win?

I’ve filed a bug for the team to review.

Thanks!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

9. dropped image from Bridge not focused

Mac v7.0.12.9

When an image is dragged from Bridge onto an art board, although there is a bounding box on the image in XD, the focus has not actually been moved from Bridge. Therefore if you've accidentally dragged the wrong image if you hit delete then you actually delete the image from Bridge and not XD!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Cannot move image from one artboard to another

v 7.0.12.9

I have a large 'section' Artboard with smaller dartboards inside it. I've dragged an image to the screen & it's been added inside the section dartboard & not the dartboard I want the image to appear in. I can see the image as a child of the section dartboard but there is no way to either drag or move into anther dartboard with a higher z-order. Very annoying. There needs to be a tree structure in the layers panel.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. May 14th 2018 Adobe XD not working correctly on Windows

Been using XD for over a year and no real issues. Updated to latest version yesterday and since then I am no longer able to save any files that I open from Creative Cloud back to Creative Cloud. Additionally I have experienced difficulties exporting as PDF and more significantly When I am creating designs the speed is now down to an unmanageable lag. If I am tying text in a design, there is a lag of 3-4 seconds between typing and the text appearing. It is making work impossible. I am using Microsoft Surface Studio, and Windows 10. I have…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Paul:

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with XD. I’ve seen issues reported recently with saving files to Creative Cloud. I’ve also seen reports with Surface Studio with Win10 RS4.

It’s hard to determine if the problems you’re seeing are related to the recent XD update or are caused by other factors.

Who is your ticket open with? Also, is it possible for you to remove XD 8 and re-install XD 7 and work on that? Unfortunately you won’t be able to open any files you’ve saved in XD 8. But it will hopefully give some clue as to the root cause.

Do post further and let me know what you find.

Thanks!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

12. Updating prototype with "Open in Full Screen" checked does not update the exciting URL

Updating prototype with "Open in Full Screen" checked second time does not update the exciting URL if the first link/URL is generated without "Full Screen" checked. So you have to send a new link. This makes the selection at the time of publishing redundant. Because you may as well publish it, click the full screen and then copy and paste the link.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Greetings:

Sorry to hear you’re having issues with this workflow.

Are there any errors when publishing the update? Does the link update work if ‘Full Screen’ option is the link updated as expected?

Can you share XD file? If so, please post to shared drive (Dropbox, Google drive etc).

Thanks!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

13. can't copy paste from one file to another

i can't copy paste from ui kits to a new file

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Signing Out From Xd Does Not Sign Out From Other Adobe Apps (#51975)

When running both XD and other Adobe applications, signing out of XD does not sign out of the other applications. As a workaround sign out from the other application directly by selecting Help > Sign Out

La déconnexion de XD ne déconnecte pas l’utilisateur des autres applications Adobe
    Lors de l’exécution simultanée de XD et d’autres applications Adobe, si vous vous déconnectez de XD, vous n’êtes pas déconnecté des autres applications. Pour contourner le problème, déconnectez-vous des autres applications directement en sélectionnant Aide> Se déconnecter.

Beim Abmelden von XD werden andere Adobe-Applikationen nicht abgemeldet
    Wenn Sie sowohl XD als auch…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The Sign In Dialog Launches Behind The Xd Launch Screen At Alternate Clicks (#49724)

When signing in to a user Adobe ID from within Adobe XD the Sign In dialog box appears behind the Welcome Screen. As a workaround click on the sign in dialog to bring it to the front.

La boîte de dialogue de connexion s’ouvre derrière l’écran de lancement de XD en cas de clics non prévus
    Lorsque vous vous connectez à un Adobe ID d’utilisateur depuis Adobe XD, la boîte de dialogue de connexion s’affiche derrière l’écran Bienvenue. Pour contourner le problème, cliquez sur la boîte de dialogue de connexion pour la ramener au premier plan.

Das Anmeldedialogfeld wird bei…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Alignment. Transfer file from win to mac

When I open a file created on Windows on my mac some alignment is wrong. The entire text of a few pixels higher than it should be.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add/Union Path Not working as Expected (with example)

1. v7.0.12.9

2. If I subtract a rectangle to cut an oval in half (this works). Then when I try to union/add a rectangle to the bottom it does not union the paths.

3. Bug1.png - It should union to a single path, the middle lines shouldn't be there. The points are over each other so it should be working.
      Bug2.png - Moving the line up even by 1/10 removes the lines as now they overlap. This isn't a bug it's expected.
      Bug3.png - Shows the same thing with center paths is not removing the middle stroke either.

4. There are still two paths…
    1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. there was a problem uploading your design

Tried to create 2 blank pages, and publish to the Adobe Server, but it keep occurs "there was a problem uploading your design". And it does not show any EEROR CODE, my Adobe CC account is "jessicaqfish@gmail.com", can you help me on this issue please, very urgent!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. version 7 0 12 9

The control of password validity for link published in XD is not done prior to link creation and results in a page "no prototype found" on browser.
    Steps to reproduce
    Open an XD file that already had a proto published
    Publish with a password that do not have a number in
    Link created goes to old version or no prototype found

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Move to trash not working on first open of export window.

Ver. 6.0.12.6
    Max OS High Sierra - 10.13.4
    Click on an image.
    Use CMD E to export the image.
    Right click on another image in the file window.
    No "Move to Trash" appears.
    Click off the file but within the window or on another window.
    Right click back on the original file you wanted to delete and now "Move to Trash" appears.

So this may or may not be something you have control over as it could be an issue with OSX. But if it is something you can fix it would be helpful as it's annoying to want to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback and Knowledge Base