Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. undo stop working yet

This issue has not been fixed yet, just today, I reopened the app twice for this reason.

Version of XD: 18.0.12.9

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Closing one XD window closes all active XD projects

I usually work on more than 1 XD file at a time. If I decide to close just one of the XD projects, it closes all other XD projects.

"I was still working on those files, gee thanks XD" - me after that happens.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  0 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. On save, XD hangs and has to be force quit

Any file I'm working on, when I save it, XD presents the spinning color wheel. I have left the file in this state from a couple minutes to nearly two hours. The only way to break the hang is to do a force quit.
    While it happens on just about every file I have, it's particularly persistent when managing a 180Mb file with 199 screens. It's by far the largest file I have. The file is stored locally, so it must not be a cloud related issue.
    The problem appears to have started when I upgraded to OSX 10.14.4 and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base