Bug details

Publish Design Specs Broken in version 17.0.12.11

XD Version 17.0.12.11 broke the publishing of design specs. I get the message "You do not have access to this service. Contact your IT administrator to gain access." The IT administrator says nothing has changed. I've been using design specs since October 2018 on March 14 2019 (I guess that's when my XD got an update) it stopped working. I can downgrade XD to version 16 and I am able to publish design specs BUT I can't open any of my XD files because they were saved with version 17, so Im stuck. I don't want to go back to Sketch. Ive invested too much time in XD. How can we get whatever 17 broke fixed? I've got a team of developers waiting on updates to design specs. We've grown to love them and use them a lot. Please help.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tony Gray shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminArun Kaza (Adobe) (Product Manager, Adobe) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you check with your IT admin if 'Sharing' is enabled for Adobe XD? If yes, then they will have to allow sharing from Admin console for you to be able to publish.

For some reason you were able to publish it since Oct 2018 release, but it might have stopped because of the Sharing restrictions enabled by your admin.

Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base