Bug details

Color issues

Hexcodes appear very different between art boards. Looks like it gets an opacity change without it actually being changed. The opacity slider says its 100% but the color obviously isn't showing opaque.

Colors suddenly changes opacity from 100% and when its closed and then opened the opacity has changed.

The checkbox next to the color square in the front UI is sometimes totally black and sometimes its not possible to click in the box to turn a border color or fill color on, this has been an ongoing issues since day one with XD.

Also, the color picker keeps disappearing. Sometimes it's just not available in the color section. Really buggy stuff.

W10. Everything is up to date.

10 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same error on Mac OSX. It doesn't happen if you use the eyedropper. Only if you use the color swatch selector box.

• Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Sangeetha

Nvidia GeForce GTX
    Processor is Intel i9-9900K

All drivers up to date, so it can't be any local driver issues unless XD reacts to new drivers, but then thousands of people would be struck by the very same thing as thats a very common graphic card series. As mentioned, the issue I described has been with us "forever" now. I've had it on numerous workstations with different setups.

Same here, I have around 40 artboards as well, and I get the exact same behavior, very frustrating.

Win 10
    i5
    16gb ram
    xd latest version (I have no idea where the xd version is written, but since auto update is turned on and I have the latest features, it's most probably the latest version :D)

Thank you,
    Chris

• Colin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same thing is happening to me, seemingly since the most recent update.

• ghowarth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same, dragging the colour picker handle increments incredibly slowly from start to finish and freezes XD in the meantime. i7-8750H, intel UHD Graphics 630, 16Gb RAM and Windows 10.

When I choose color picker, XD starts freezing big time, have to wait for 1 minute to use the color picker, as XD is hung and slow. Am on Windows 10.
    My processor is i7-6600U @2.6 GHz and 16 GB Ram

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

windows 10
    i7
    16gb ram
    xd version in file

the issue is in the movie file
    Changing multiple layers, happens over time, so i fi go in the color palet from RED to klets say green, before the text changes color it will show all the colors in between "animating" the change

i have about 40 artboards in this file with text & shapes

this bug slows down work

• Sangeetha Aswathanarayana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Jan,

Unable to reproduce on my end

Since the graphics card is definitely one of the most important component and

I wonder if you need to update the graphic card drivers on your system.

Can you check the vendor site and update to the latest?

Thanks!
    Sangeetha.A
    Adobe XD

Feedback and Knowledge Base