Bug details

Error 48 on Adobe XD. When I want to start my file

URGENT!!!!!!! Hi guys, my problem is i whant launch my project on ADOBE XD his puts error 48 and i want know the solution. Thanks for your response.

60 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kévin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

48 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ballardstudio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Anonymous. I posted the recovery steps below. Let me know if you have any questions:

Hi all. I think I found a solution to recover files from the Adobe XD Error 48. A copy of the file is located for Windows Users is in this directory... C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState\CloudToLocalMRUCache

It seems that the Cloud saving is an issue. Once the file is saved a copy is stored in the local cache, which is a good thing because you can recover the cloud saving file from here. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORKS. I'll spread the news to help others.

Once the file is found in the directory, you must launch the file from there. It will open in XD and must be saved under a different file name in the directory of your choice. After saving, the file is recovered.

I told my a friend of mine about this. They are looking into the Mac file recovery to help the XD community.

Hi all. I think I found a solution to recover files from the Adobe XD Error 48. A copy of the file is located for Windows Users is in this directory... C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState\CloudToLocalMRUCache

It seems that the Cloud saving is an issue. Once the file is saved a copy is stored in the local cache, which is a good thing because you can recover the cloud saving file from here. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORKS. I'll spread the news to help others.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adobe XD crashed and when I restarted my system and opened the file, I am getting Error 48.
    I lost my entire 10 hours of work. Please fix this ASAP

• Jones Joseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

25th february, 2019

I dont know what the hell is adobe doing. The error 48 is still not fixed. Fix the fucking bug

i had :Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6

but i solved that in windows 10!!!!
    i enbale windows and threat protection options

• AdminNina Ramos (Adobe XD) (Program Manager, Quality, Adobe) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Jaydev The team is actively investigating this issue.

To better understand what is happening, I’d like to ask you share the following details:
    XD version the file was created
    XD version used now
    OS version
    Where was the file stored?
    Cloud storage
    Network drive
    USB or external drive
    Is antivirus enabled software
    Was the file edited by more than one designer?

It would also help to have the following logs:
    Creative Cloud Logs
    https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Adobe XD Log
    MAC:
    Open Terminal.app.
    Enter cd Desktop.
    Enter log show --predicate 'processImagePath CONTAINS "Adobe XD"' --last 3h >xd-log.txt.
    This generates a file "xd-log.txt" in the curent directory, which users can send to us. Can change "3h" to a longer time window (like "1d").

WIN:
    \Users%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\

Please send to xduv@adobe.com along with link to this User Voice post.

Thanks!
    Nina

• Jaydev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Error:
    There was an error opening the file Design.xd (Error code: 48)
    This is not a valid XD Document.

Please help here..
    I working on a UI project for 1 month and I got this error today while opening!
    It's very shocking to me, i don't know what to do!

I have the same issue and it's not the first time, and it's just a problem of XD on illustrator that happens too. i thought it was for microsoft upgrades, but i was saved on dropbox waiting that this problem was solved but no, it doesn't work. :(

• Levi Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having this same issue

XD 13.1.32.8
    OS 10.14.1
    File has been in both Dropbox and Documents
    Last time I just saved and closed the application

I can send the file if you need to see it

Hello I am facing same issue. Need to the same design again and again. I have to resolve this asap. Please help asap.

happening this with multiple file with multiple systems, help me asap to solve this.

• Ravi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We just found out that there was file created in the same folder called <filename>.xd~RFce4e93.TMP. We had to rename it to .xd and it worked. However, we still need a fix. This is cannot be expected from Adobe.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base