Bug details

Error 48 on Adobe XD. When I want to start my file

URGENT!!!!!!! Hi guys, my problem is i whant launch my project on ADOBE XD his puts error 48 and i want know the solution. Thanks for your response.

7 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kévin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    bug-needs-more-info  ·  AdminMihnea Ovidenie (Admin, Adobe) responded  · 

Hi,

Sorry to hear that. I would like to hear more info from you please:

• version of Win10
    • version of Adobe XD
    • from your description it looks like you are trying to load an XD file in Adobe XD and when doing that you get the error 48, is this correct?
    • can you give us more details about the file you are trying to load when getting the error? Was that file created by you? Was that file created in a previous version of Adobe XD?
    • do you get the error no matter where you load the file from? I am thinking here about local vs network location.

Cheers,
    M.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Moulay AbdelJalal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here you can find the backup files :
        C:\Users<your_username>\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\TempState?

It could be a file named like agc<NNNN>.tmp (e.g. agc15C3.tmp) that has almost the same size as the corrupted file. If you find it (being a temp file, it may be deleted after some time), rename it to something like "original_file.xd" and try to open it with XD.

• User69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
        I need help for my file, when xd got lastes update I went and try to open my file, but it gave me this error (pic). I'am using win 10 and adobe xd 0.8.22.17

Feedback and Knowledge Base