Bug details

Tell us about your sharing errors

Scratching your head because you got an error trying to share? Got a message you don’t understand or a seemingly random error number? We want to know about them so that we can address the issue! We’re maintaining troubleshooting details in this Knowledge Base article: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-design/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html, so stop on by for the latest and let us know if you’re one of the lucky ones that’s getting a unique error message.

Sie wundern sich, warum bei der Freigabe ein Fehler aufgetreten ist? Gibt es eine Fehlermeldung, die Sie nicht verstanden haben, oder eine scheinbar zufällige Fehlernummer? Weisen Sie uns darauf hin, damit wir das Problem angehen können! Informationen zur Fehlerbehebung finden Sie in diesem Knowledge Base-Artikel: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-design/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html. Lesen Sie die aktuellen Hinweise und lassen Sie uns wissen, welche Fehlermeldung Sie erhalten haben.

Vous êtes perplexe parce que vous recevez une erreur lors d’une tentative de partage ? Vous obtenez un message que vous ne comprenez pas ou un numéro d’erreur apparemment aléatoire ? Dites-nous tout afin que nous puissions résoudre le problème ! Nous tenons à jour les détails des différents correctifs dans cet article de la base de connaissances: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-design/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html, alors venez découvrir les dernières nouveautés et faites-nous savoir si vous faites partie des chanceux à avoir un message d’erreur unique.

共有しようとしてエラーが発生したり、理解できないメッセージや一見ランダムなエラーメッセージを受け取ったりして困ったことはありませんか。アドビは問題に対処するため、こうした情報を必要としています。https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-design/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html このナレッジベースの記事でトラブルシューティングの詳細を継続的に紹介していきますので、最新情報をチェックし、珍しいエラーメッセージを受け取った幸運な方は私たちにその内容をお知らせください。

공유 작업과 관련된 오류로 인해 어려움을 겪고 계십니까? 이해할 수 없는 문구나 단지 오류 번호만 나열된 메시지가 수신됩니까? 문제를 해결할 수 있도록 이러한 사례에 대해 알려 주십시오. Adobe는 기술 자료 문서(https://helpx.adobe.com/kr/experience-design/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html)를 통해 다양한 문제에 대한 해결 방법을 지속적으로 업데이트하고 있습니다. 낯선 오류 메시지를 수신하는 경우에는 언제든지 이를 알려 주십시오

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminElaine (Adobe) (Admin, Adobe) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Comments are closed
    • zohaib commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sir publish prototype click and i receive error 1001 pleas send email to remove my problem

• carmin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys what is the logic in creating these? I keep accidentally replacing existing links and then there is confusion because of this... how on earth do I select what I want to replace? I can't always create a new link when I go back to a file and want to create an update for it but do not want it to replace the latest file I was working on.... please do something about this

• Rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Selecting the "Open Link" control in the Publish Prototype dialog is unresponsive.

• Naazira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

Actually, again with the same file, I couldnt "Update Link" after maybe the third time; it shows Error 44. Then I had to create a New Link instead so that I could Update Link again.

I have no issues with other files yet.

• Naazira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

I had this problem too. I can't Update Link for one particular file and it shows Error 44 even after I restarted the machine, creative cloud and changed networks. I could update every other file except that file.

However, it works when I tried New Link instead. Then Update Link works as usual.

• AdminJacob Goldstein (Admin, Adobe) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Eli,
      Sorry to hear you are running into this issue. If you can send more info to AdobeXDSharingSupport@adobe.com we can help investigate this issue further.

The info that would be helpful is the following:
      - What version of XD are you using and is it for macOS or Win10?
      - What error do you see when you try to share your prototype?
      - Have you tried sharing from more than one network, and do you see the same error?
      - Are you able to share a single artboard? Or do all sharing operations fail?
      - What is your Adobe ID.

With this detail we can try and identify the root cause and resolve it for you.

• Eli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same problem. I am not able to create or update links anymore.

I tried several documents and none of them is able to create a link.

• AdminDaniel Wabyick (Admin, Adobe) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One other question: Can you create a new document and see if you can share/update normally?

If you can't share at all, please try the following:
      - Quit Adobe XD.

- Run the Adobe Creative Cloud app from your Applications folder (or click the Creative Cloud icon in your menu bar if it is already running).

- Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner and choose Preferences.

- Click the Sign Out button.

- Restart your machine.

- Sign back in to Adobe Creative Cloud.

- Restart Adobe XD and try sharing again.

---

If you can share with other documents, most likely there is a problem specific to this document. Again, sending us the design would be very helpful. A workaround would be to copy the artboards to a new file, although I believe you will need to recreate your interactions.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1. Created new document, multiple artboards and put together a prototype
      2. Clicked the "Share Online" icon in top left corner of XD
      3. Clicked "Create Link"
      4. Opened link in browser - it works
      5. Made changes to my work and Saved
      6. Clicked the "Share Online" icon in top left corner of XD
      7. Bug- It shows me two options, one to update link and another to create a new link. Clicking on Update link throws Error 56. Clicking on New link throws Error 44.

What I did
      1. Clicked Manage Links
      2. Deleted the previous link to the prototype
      3. Still unable to get anything to work
      4. Went about the entire process all over again and still nothing seems to work
      5. Cant find the create link either

Feedback and Knowledge Base