Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Design specs do not include all screens in my document

I have a large prototype with about 60 screens. When I try to publish a design spec for this, it only includes the first few screens I had in this document, but not the latest ones i've added. I have even copied them all into a new doc, but that doesn't help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Extract Manifest Information from .XD files

If we try to open Adobe XD files in Winrar we can actually extract all of its package information

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

not-a-bug-feature-request  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove RECORD video button from fullscreen mode in Windows

In this mode [Win+Shift+Enter] the button is ugly and dysfunctionally on Windows at all.

For screen record I'm using OBS Studio, and I don't need the white button in top left corner of my screen in Preview mode of Adobe Xd.

Please remove it.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

not-a-bug-feature-request  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. global color

【Mac:11.0.22.10】
    I found a serious problem, adding me to add a color as a global color. Then, if I modify this global color, and accidentally adjust its color to the color of an existing element, that element becomes a global color. You should rethink the definition of the global color. The global color should be the color style, not the true global color. There should be a distinction between global color and global color, otherwise it is really easy to make mistakes. I don't know if I described it clearly?

For example, if I have two rectangles that are red,…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Greetings Han:

What you’re describing is the expected behavior with how things are implemented today. One possible workaround is to have the color of the circle set to slightly different red than the one in the rectangles so when adjusting the swatch in the assets panel it only updates the rectangles.

Hope this helps!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base