Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create new document window too large for screen

The window that displays when I'm trying to create a new document is too large for my screen (1280px x 800px).

Even if I hide the dock, the window will not let me make it any shorter (only thinner).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. XD not starting after laptop shut down due to low battery

I was working on a XD file when my computer shut down due to running too low on battery. I had the file saved just before this happens. However, having the laptop (Surface Pro) plugged in now, XD would not start correctly. It would remain on the start screen where I should be able to select from the recent files but i cannot click on any tile and the window closes entirely shortly after. Same happens if I try to open XD from the Creative Cloud pannel. When I double click on the xd file I have saved on my…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hiya Elisabeth (just noticed I spelled your name incorrectly previously – apologies!) Really appreciate the additional investigation on your part.

For updating drivers, here’s some info:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023482/surface-download-drivers-and-firmware-for-surface

Depending on which graphic card you have, it would be good to check the manufacturer for newer drivers as the MS site may not have the latest. You can check in Device Manager, https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-test-a-cpu

For the file, unfortunately the file cannot be recovered from the published prototype, this is a separate file type. However, if the file was saved to Creative Cloud files, there should be a copy available.

I’m looking at the error log and see the file was saved in drive G:\ – were you collaborating with someone else on this design? I have seen where sometimes more than one user makes edits to the file on a shared location can result in this scenario.

With this message “Unable to open…

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. [Win10] Drag and drop in layers hides XD

Since quite a while, when I try to move layers in XD, as soon as I drag an element or group, the XD window disappears and I have to bring back XD with Alt+Tab in order to drop the element/group. This doesn't happen all the time, but I cannot see a pattern why it is happening.
    My system, drivers and XD are on the latest version, but this behaviour occured at least months ago already (not using XD enough to complain earlier). Is this a know bug or something that can be fixed from my side?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. win10平台企业版显示不兼容,但是win版本以高出

win10平台企业版显示不兼容,但是win版本以高出要求的版本。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can't open Apple Design Resources for iOS on Windows

I recently tried opening the Apple Design Resources made by Apple for iOS that can be found on this website https://developer.apple.com/design/resources/ and it starts downloading a .dmg file that isn't supported by Windows. I tried unzipping the file using 7Zip and WinRar but the only files I get are the ones that I attached below. I know this is not a problem of Adobe Xd itself but because of this problem there is no way for Windows users to use the official Apple Design Resources. I also tried downloading the Photoshop resources but I get an error when opening the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  2 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Content disappears if artboard is a certain length

Hello

I read this was fixed with the recent update but I'm still having the same issue. Basically when my artboard reaches a certain length the content either disappears entirely or gets cut off.

This is useful when designing a one page website where the content exceeds a certain length.

Thanks

James

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Greetings:

Yes, the issue was resolved in our latest release. But perhaps you’re seeing a different case that’s similar?

Some details to help dig into this:
    - XD version
    - OS version
    - XD prototype link
    - XD file if you can
    - What length is the artboard you’re seeing problems with?
    - Have you tried making some edits & resharing? Perhaps it needed a refresh for the changes to show up.

Thanks!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

8. World ready only translates on language

Get this error on one of my artboards not sure if it's on the plugin side or XD.

It's the world ready plugin that it happens with.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

third-party-plugins  ·  0 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Old revision is displayed when opening workfile - new work missing

Yesterday I opened a file to continue work. An old version was opened at first, but after I had desperately tried to open various files - my latest work suddenly appeared when I opened the same file I had tried initially.

I created a new file (save as) in order to make sure that I had a new revision available. Today the same thing has happened. My work from yesterday is gone and the additional file (rev b) I made yesterday is missing from folder. I am only left with the initial file I made.

I experienced a lot of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Speaker noise feedback when dragging elements outside of artboards.

Interesting screeching happening today when dragging elements outside artboards.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base