Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Share for Review - Error 44:23:0

Have tried to publish the prototype three times now and I have received this same error through each attempt.

I was able to publish the design specs as well as share the document but am only unable to share for review.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I think the file size + all artboards marked for batch export is the problem. The error code usually means there’s an issue with too many assets.

I’ve filed a bug for investigation on our end. In the meantime, the best thing to do would be to break this up into a few files to help with the file size.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Hope this helps!
    Nina

2. shared prototypes not visible

Please refer to the attached video.

one of the stakeholders reported she couldn't see the new prototype at assets.adobe.com. I shared it with her. We found out, they appear when toggling to the listview and back, or when resizing the browser window.

After a browser refresh, the same behaviour occurs. Only one prototype is visible, the others appear after resize or toggle list / grid view.

Is this a known issue?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Unable to Publish Design Spec due to 1800+ svg assets

1. Adobe XD - 18.02.12.9, Creative Cloud Sync 4.2.1.51

2. I have almost 1800+ SVG assets, and wanting to publish Design Spec (Share for Development Link). Even tried to optimize by reducing Assets required to be downloaded.

3. Takes a very very long time (more than 20mins with 500mbps connection), yet it only stops at 100% and freezes.

4. Checked the existing Design Spec link - still haven't updated to the latest version

5. If I disabled/ uncheck "Include Assets for download", updating Design Spec link will work.

6. Unfortunately, we need all the assets to be on all the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Tags on comments are not properly sanitized

When writing comments on Adobe XD, the sanitisation of the string (removal of possibly harmful script tags from the text) seems not to be done in the best way.

Some html tags are converted to plain text (like <div> or <b>) but some, including unrecognised tags, just disappear from the comment.

I found that when replying to a comment trying to use words between <> to state a dynamic text and that disappeared from the final comment. In the attachment is the same comment posted and when editing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base